Author Topic: The musical hate thread | Get it out, yo.  (Read 13371 times)

nirvana was loving awful and Foo Fighters is better in every way

lmao

I miss old country music.

This is a thread to hate on music, not the people who listen to the music.
Sorry, lemme clear that up. cigarettes are the ones that PLAY it.
There are a lot of genres because this is quite distinct from a song like this, or this, or this, and finally this. If you don't hear any distinct difference, you might want to check your ears

lol stop listening to shallow mainstream stuff before judging a broad genre
What the hell do you mean my mainstream stuff? I'm talking about the metal that IS mainstream right now. Douchey "metal".

I'm talking about the metal that IS mainstream right now. Douchey "metal".
What do you mean by "Douchey metal"
I disagree completely. "loving awful" implies that they are bad in every regard, which is almost definitively wrong, lol.

metal is stuff or anything like metal because friends like to make 80 different categories for their stuff music
don't most genres have a huge amount of different categories
dubstep clubstep bananastep bluestep redstep slightly yellowstep house progressive house not as progressive housestep progressive blue house step

And metal is a genre that has a huge amount of categories because a lot of it is very different

forget country.

Seriously, forget it all.

country is stuff
metal is stuff or anything like metal because friends like to make 80 different categories for their stuff music
anything that friends call "bands" is stuff. i never got that either, "bands" isnt a genre of music (people usually use this to refer to pierce the veil or some stuff if you dont know)
tech n9ne sucks. dont get how anyone likes him. only good songs he has are ones with verses from other rappers that are actually good
rap is pretty bad, every song is about getting high by doing drugs, loving hoes, doing drive bys, robbing 7/11s with homies

mainstream rap is all the same
same sounds, same beat, same tempo, same everything

rap is pretty bad, every song is about getting high by doing drugs, loving hoes, doing drive bys, robbing 7/11s with homies
rofl
mf doom wrote a song about this dumb stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9hwx-yn6-k

country is bad

even cash

I loving hate stuff on the radio

Every single one is just repetitive, unoriginal and terribly made in general.
Hell, Breaking Glass, from The Next Star, a song made by someone younger than most singers on the radio is better than all the songs on the radio. Combined. Seriously, half of everything on the radio is loveually related. COME ON.
The worst part about it is that the people who "make" the "music" get tons of loving money off of it.
It's like modern art.

These days, you can put a red square on a blue circle and get money off of it by just calling it "modern art."
Seriously.

In music, you can tell a crappy singer to sing a good melody and song and make money off of it by just calling it "soft rock." Seriously.

Also "soft rock" is a bullstuff genre made up by the radio. IT'S NOT SOFT ROCK YOU IDIOTS

Everything they call "soft rock" is just pop, old disco music, and even rock itself.
What the hell are these guys on?

also
mainstream rap is all the same
same sounds, same beat, same tempo, same everything
thisthisthisthisthis

there's only two remotely good rap songs I know.
one's by Eminem, "Not Afraid", and one I don't remember the name or artist of but is about taking some sort of break. Both go by the rule of "same beat, same tempo, same everything".

And the good part is that they're not about
getting high by doing drugs, loving hoes, doing drive bys, robbing 7/11s with homies

Our music today..

EVERYTHING IS loving CRAP

there's only two remotely good rap songs I know.
one's by Eminem, "Not Afraid", and one I don't remember the name or artist of but is about taking some sort of break. Both go by the rule of "same beat, same tempo, same everything".
not only are you dumb, eminem is loving garbage