Author Topic: Adobe flash, Need help.  (Read 419 times)

So I want to install either

Flash CS4 Professional

or

Flash CS5 Professional

I have a computer right infront of me that has the exact specs CS4 is looking for

But I am also waiting on another computer that has the perfect specs for CS5, and I dunno how long it will take for it to finish fixing Windows XP (Because I messed it up somehow and I had an install disk)

I am getting into flash animation, literally. I want to create a couple Nuclear Blast animations, in my mind they would be awesome as an animation. I also want to create some other things.

But this is the only problem I have.

Reason I am looking at older Adobe versions is because they only fit the specs of my computers I have atm that work (besides the one in OP)

I also cant find a download button anywhere for any of them.

Advice?

Get CS5. It has more and better features. Also, you won't be able to find an official download. You'll have to buy a disk, or get Flash CC.

I never trust the specs from Adobe. You can usually run it just fine even if it's below the minimum so long as you upsize the scratch disk.

UNSUPPORTED ON MY OS?

Just because Microsoft says its no longer supported doesnt mean you have to, stupid companies.

Don't take this as me being an "XP hater" or anything, but...

Before you invest in Flash, invest in a new OS. And if you can't because your computer's too old, invest in a new computer. If your computer can't support higher than XP, it's unlikely that it's run Flash decently anyway.