How to edit the song volume in audacity for blockland songs

Author Topic: How to edit the song volume in audacity for blockland songs  (Read 1895 times)

my song is allready kinda loud on my computer but when i go to blockland and i play the song its kinda faint and id like to make the volume of the

songs just like the other songs in blockland.

is there any way for me to edit the volume using Audacity?

Yes. Use the envelope key and shrink the music vibrants. This will lower the sound greatly.

Yes. Use the envelope key and shrink the music vibrants. This will lower the sound greatly.

i want the music to be at a higher volume

so i should make the vibrants higher so it will have a bigger volume?

and also if i do that will it also affect the quality

i want the music to be at a higher volume

so i should make the vibrants higher so it will have a bigger volume?

and also if i do that will it also affect the quality
There is what I would call a glitch with Audacity to allow you to infinitely adjust your music volume. If you use the envelope tool and make sure the volume is expanded to the max, be sure to test it. If you hear static or abrupt speaker blows, nerf the envelope. Get it just right and you can manage to get the music louder without it sounding like static stuff.

To exceed the Envelope

I call this a glitch but some people might call it a feature. When you reach the max of the envelope, and the music STILL sounds too low without speaker blows, export the selection, and paste it to your desktop (It's what I do). Next, you want to put that SAME file you pasted onto your Desktop right back into audacity. This will now reset the envelope to where you saved it but will act like the envelope was never touched. In english, it means you have louder volume and can make it more loud.

Use the Amplify option with clipping on.

But before you do that, are you sure your Blockland's Audio isn't lowered?

There is what I would call a glitch with Audacity to allow you to infinitely adjust your music volume. If you use the envelope tool and make sure the volume is expanded to the max, be sure to test it. If you hear static or abrupt speaker blows, nerf the envelope. Get it just right and you can manage to get the music louder without it sounding like static stuff.

To exceed the Envelope

I call this a glitch but some people might call it a feature. When you reach the max of the envelope, and the music STILL sounds too low without speaker blows, export the selection, and paste it to your desktop (It's what I do). Next, you want to put that SAME file you pasted onto your Desktop right back into audacity. This will now reset the envelope to where you saved it but will act like the envelope was never touched. In english, it means you have louder volume and can make it more loud.

ill try that out, thanks :)

Use the Amplify option with clipping on.

But before you do that, are you sure your Blockland's Audio isn't lowered?

well other music seems clear while my songs arent very loud without changing my blockland volume

i just want it to be like other songs

it has a small difference but not enough :P

and i do not understand the "if ever the song is not loud enough" part

it has a small difference but not enough :P

and i do not understand the "if ever the song is not loud enough" part
Like I already mentioned, You can "glitch" the envelope. Just read it carefully if it sounds confusing.

Like I already mentioned, You can "glitch" the envelope. Just read it carefully if it sounds confusing.

ah i get it

ill try it