1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11907 times)

Why not just use getRandom(2, 12); ?

Hm, good point. By doing this one you skip straight to both die combined.
Plus the announce didn't really tie things together right, so the code should be:

%dice = getRandom(2, 12);
announce(%client SPC "rolled" SPC %dice SPC "!");

or

announce(%client @ "rolled" @ %dice @ "!");

Hm, good point. By doing this one you skip straight to both die combined.
Plus the announce didn't really tie things together right, so the code should be:

or

announce(%client @ "rolled" @ %dice @ "!");
Well you wouldn't know if you get a double number, unless you do it twice.
True.

%dice1 = getRandom(1, 6);
%dice2 = getRandom(1, 6);

messageAll('', "\c3" @ %client.name SPC "rolled\c6" SPC %dice1 + %dice2 @ "\c3!");

argh, having a confusing time of what to do...
I'm thinking of starting a build of FNaF 2, but first of all, that's confusing me due to the bots patterns. Secondly, I have too much stuff going on, so i'm thinking of either finishing up the first, or start the second. And finally, it just all seems extremely confusing to me.
Sorry guys, but the other projects are going to have to be on hold. I just need to sort out of something here. :panda:
Oh yeah, the spongebob thing got scrapped because there wasn't enough space for the bots to go in.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 09:33:14 PM by Prokiller10 »

I know an r34 rp
This whole thread belongs in ycyl
I thought it would be funny

yes im an idiot laugh at me
I feel like someone is going to make a carrot for the logo
You are such a loving starfish.

I thought of a (stuffty) gamemode.

Bumpers

Basically, every player is forced upon a ball, and they must bump into eachother and either be the last one standing in a Bump-em-off or win a race or something. It's hard to control and turn, and sharper turns would be done with first-person-mouse-view-thingy.

oh yeah and you walk on it to move btw, you don't sit on it and drive
That sounds really fun.

Voted.

Alright, I have figured out my planning.
This week, I will be doing FNaF2 due to helping a few people with the build, giving them tips, and doing the bots. I will host a WIP server tomorrow, showing you what the build will look like, only 12-16 players can join.
Next week, if FNaF 2 is halfway (or close to that) done, then I will work on the future project most likely, but only for Monday - Wednesday, cuz Thanksgiving.

Anywho, will update the OP with a calendar, and the poll will be up for two more days. Looks like a tie between pac-man & bumpers.
One more thing, from now on, for each day that passes, a option from the poll list will be removed for having the least votes (or otherwise). This will happen starting next poll.   

This is not proper unfortunately. Rolling a 12 with 2 six-sided die should have a 1/36 chance of occuring, yet in your code it has a 1 in 11 chance of occuring. It's statistically not the same. I've made a small graphic to illustrate this:

A2-7 is dice 1, 1B-G is dice 2, everything in the middle is the sums, and right below that counts how many times the number shows up in the table of sums, and hence their probability out of 36 that it will be rolled.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 07:07:05 PM by Ipquarx »

Similar logic applies to a deck of cards. The maximum combination of cards isn't 52x52, but rather 52!, which is 52x51x50x49...  Each iteration adds more possibilities of variations with one of the old options.

So adding another dice does not add as many options as there are sides, but add 6 options for every side of the original dice.

1 on the original die can pair with 1 2 3 4 5 and 6
2 on the original die can also pair with 1 2 3 4 5 and 6

Basically none of these projects you can do are explained...

Basically none of these projects you can do are explained...
Monopoly & FNaF by now is self explanatory. However, I will explain the last two. FnaF 2 is basically like FNaF except you have a freddy mask, a flashlight, unlimited power, 3 entrances, no doors, and 11 animatronics. FnaC is basically the same thing, except with 2 entrances & doors.

Anywho, server will be up from 5:00 to 8:00. If anybody would like to help, just contact me on the server.

Sorry for double post, but incase you're wondering if you plan to have any questions, then I will answer a few of them.

Q: Can I get admin?
A: Unless you help out on the build enough, no. There is no reasoning of giving anybody admin that could do bad things, such as clear all the bricks or perma ban people for doing nothing.

Q: Can I help?
A: If its building or eventing, then yes. However, the bots will be my duty.

Q: Will this be an RP or an actual game?
A: The actual game. RP's tend to get out of hand because whenever somebody begins a night, people tend to think its the 4/20 difficulty.

Q: Will the server crash?
A: It won't, but under very rare conditions, my mouse could stop working, and if this lasts for more than 15 minutes, I will be forced to restart my computer. However, if somebody saves the build then re-loads it, then admin will be awarded to them if that ever happens. However, if a random person crashes the server, he/she will be banned for the rest of the time the server is up.

Q: Can I build other stuff?
A: Yes, as long as it isn't TOO insane, you can build stuff. Very insane things can crash the server and could, you know.
and one more.

Q: Can I start minigames?
A: As long as you don't bother the host while building or other people, you can host a mini game. However, if its all Alpha cannon, then I will either request to change the weapons, end the mini, or kick the person hosting the mini game.

But yeah, i'll see you in half hour. :cookieMonster:

Why not just disable sleep?

Why not just disable sleep?
meh, wish education & sleep weren't required, but you know...

Anywho, server is up! Join while you can!

meh, wish education & sleep weren't required, but you know...

Anywho, server is up! Join while you can!
I meant disable sleep on the pc.(sorry if that sounded mean)