1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11910 times)

I know about 5 pieces, they should be the first 5 default clothes, I know about the Policeman and Blockhead, but I forgot the others.

the default saves for avatars are:
policeman
blockhead
astronaut
pirate
knight

as far as i remember.

i call wrench

not the greatest idea to make a singleplayer game multiplayer on blockland
also to be honest fnaf is a bad idea to begin with, it's already a used idea, and you cant really:
-have a security camera tablet- not easy to quickly switch between views without it- you can't do this in BL without a client and server mod
-have all the animatronics move while not on camera, and then stop moving immediately on multiplayer- if it used bots, there's no reason for multiplayer- more than one security guard would be loving stupid
-have dramatic animatronic-entering-security room scenes- it's not scary when you see some brown player slowly walk into the room with a fist tool- it's just stupid

also you can't really say "no hate", people can hate you/your ideas even if you state not to, they have rights, and it's not against forum rules.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 10:40:12 PM by -Setro- »

not the greatest idea to make a singleplayer game multiplayer on blockland
also to be honest fnaf is a bad idea to begin with, it's already a used idea, and you cant really:
-have a security camera tablet- not easy to quickly switch between views without it- you can't do this in BL without a client and server mod
-have all the animatronics move while not on camera, and then stop moving immediately on multiplayer- if it used bots, there's no reason for multiplayer- more than one security guard would be loving stupid
-have dramatic animatronic-entering-security room scenes- it's not scary when you see some brown player slowly walk into the room with a fist tool- it's just stupid

also you can't really say "no hate", people can hate you/your ideas even if you state not to, they have rights, and it's not against forum rules.
That wasn't the kind of FNaF I was thinking about, I was thinking of more like a last man standing style. As for not moving during cameras, you do actually have a point there.

Anywho, in the beginning, it was the original, but then other moved in there, and surprisingly in the end, Spongebob and Mr. Chuck E got in front, but the winner was Chuck E Cheeses.
And before you ask me, here are the bots orders, some rooms have been confirmed, however, thinking of extra rooms will be hard because I kinda don't go to that place anymore.
Munch will be the Bonnie, he will spawn either in the band room or custom made Studio A.
Helen will of course be Chica, She will spawn in the same place as Munch.
Chuck E is obviously Freddy, he will spawn in his home, studio C.
Jasper will be Foxy, except he's not out of order..., his spawn point is either Studio A or the pizzeria.
and finally, Pasqually will probably be golden freddy, or just be a cameo, his spawn point is the pizzeria.

oh well, have any suggestions of what I should build thats FNaF related? Leave it in the comments section below.
-Prokiller
P.S: Monopoly is just about ready to hit the shelves, I might start hosting it sunday or monday, but its open beta, so gameplay will move slow.

Alright, I need to update on something.
Monopoly might be pushed back to next week because of building the Five Nights at Chuckies thing. However, I decided to do some doodles in class today, so luckily, I have already figured out the rooms/camera placement.
These rooms are:
Munch's Make believe band : This is where Munch, Helen & Jasper spawn.
Pasqually's pizzeria: I don't think this needs an explanation.
Studio C: The home to Mr. Chuck.E.
Party Room: Pretty much like the Dining room, except much more animatronics visit here.
Tunnels: I'm sure you know what this is. Only Helen comes here.
Pizza place: The actual place to get pizza, only Munch and Pasqually go here.
Arcade: Filled with games for kids to play!
Prizes: You can't leave Chuck E cheeses without a big prize! Take your pick.
Entrance/exit: Hi there! Welcome to Chuck E Cheese's!
Main hall: Basically where you get a warning when the animatronics are close to you.
Restrooms: Again, no explanation. Except Helen only goes here as well.
West & East halls: Check these often, they will tell you when someone is close to killing you. Not checking them often could be a big mistake.
Da corners: Don't forget about corners!

Those will be the cameras. lights will also be provided so you know when munch or Helen is way too close to you.
As for the order of where they go. (MMBB stands for Munches Make Believe Band.)
Munch: MMBB, party room, pizza plaze, Arcade, main hall, west hall, west hall corner, left window.
Helen: MMBB, party room, tunnels, prizes, restrooms, main hall, east hall, east hall corner, right window.
Chuck E: Studio C, party room, arcade, prizes, entrance, east hall, east hall corner.
Jasper: MMBB, party room, prizes, entrance, west hall.
Pasqually: His pizzeria, pizza place, arcade, main hall, west hall.

That is all! I will be doing most of the building, however, someone will have to event because i'm not as good with eventing.
:D

Decided to edit OP of how much progress is there.

Dice rolling will be irl in order to avoid any issues/screw ups.
Code: [Select]
%dice1 = getRandom(1,6);
%dice2 = getRandom(1,6);
%endresult = %dice1 + %dice2;
announce(%client "rolled" %endresult "!");

Code: [Select]
%dice1 = getRandom(1,6);
%dice2 = getRandom(1,6);
%endresult = %dice1 + %dice2;
announce(%client "rolled" %endresult "!");
Thank you so much. This will help alot.
The magic weed bus rp
Alright, I laughed a bit too hard on this one. So I MIGHT make an RP of it one day, its just gonna be really crazy/trippy.

Will Monopoly have custom models or be scripted or anything? Also, real life dice rolls sounds like one of the worst ideas ever. Then they could say that they rolled whatever they want.

Will Monopoly have custom models or be scripted or anything? Also, real life dice rolls sounds like one of the worst ideas ever. Then they could say that they rolled whatever they want.
I believe it will be scripted . However, it will take time.
As for the dice rolling situation, thank TeeOS for that.

I believe it will be scripted . However, it will take time.
As for the dice rolling situation, thank TeeOS for that.
Why not just use getRandom(2, 12); ?

What does the board look like?

And what the hell is a fnaf?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 10:50:50 AM by Mr.Noßody »

What does the board look like?

And what the hell is a fnaf?
Five Nights at Freddy's

Why not just use getRandom(2, 12); ?
Well you wouldn't know if you get a double number, unless you do it twice.