my school has public statistics which are categorized by races

Author Topic: my school has public statistics which are categorized by races  (Read 1744 times)

what's offensive about facts

oh no u've gone and done it
once my friend sees this she's going to bring hell to earth
try rebooting her before stuff happens.

Modern day equality: Facts and statistics are offensive.

Yikes.

¿98 ciento senor? Estado es pertenece a Nosotros! No hablo lenguaje de ingles. Gib asylum, gib welfare pl0x.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 11:48:32 PM by Harm94 »

¿98 ciento senor? Estado es pertenece a Nosotros! No hablo lenguaje de ingles. Gib asylum, gib welfare pl0x.

god lern englis idit.....

Modern day equality: Facts and statistics are offensive.

Yikes.
The statistics themselves aren't really offensive. They can't be offensive, they're just facts.
It is the people who use these kinds of statistics to attempt to make arguments about racial superiority/inferiority that are the problem.

yeah durrr obviously

I think that these statistics should be openly available to everyone at all times.

It's not weather one race is doing worse than another, we clearly know that's the case.
It's why that's the subject of debate and offence.

your school is 93% mexicans????

your school is 93% mexicans????
This isn't surprising for Californian or Arizonan schools, especially ones close to the border or in low-income areas.

This isn't surprising for Californian or Arizonan schools, especially ones close to the border or in low-income areas.
Mine's 93% mexican and I don't live close to the border nor do I live in a low-income area..