Author Topic: nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)  (Read 21663 times)

Aren't you the one who paid 15 dollars for research of your OC?

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

go home nerd

Aren't you the one who paid 15 dollars for research of your OC?
i dont think you should be talking this big considering your avatar is a pony

even though i want this to be done and over with, im still going to say :

making occasional jokes about kel'block =/= bringing him up all the time
plus we stopped talking to kelblock, thats why it started getting annoying when he brought him up

im also going to say, im not surprised your mentioning me for "Doing the same thing" im not denying i did, and well i did, but im apologizing for it (and already have plenty), i was mad, i needed to vent anger and i was dumb for doing it in the first place

quote(s) via the thread :
"your not funny when you say it!!", 10/10 logic, the only exception being the whole guy im not mentioning topic

i understand that the whole "stop talking about that guy" portion, i was bored, i was loving dumb and i wasnt thinking before speaking, this entire drama isnt just about someone loving up, its about me loving up and you loving up
i also find this funny
this entire drama isnt just about someone loving up, its about me loving up and you loving up
why i included this? because you have done stuff before, i included it because thats me basically saying "where both idiots" but instead, you decided to put all the blame on me
ill admit, the op was basically run on sentences, but im not that great at putting down info without describing the timespan, the things that happened before, etc
now compare : ive only said things about pro IN THE CALL, but you BRING IT ONTO THE FOURMS, so much for this quote of yours :
lol, why would you bring a personal call into the forums, its a private call.

He called me dumb for making jokes, I called him dumb for doing a stupid thing.

after posting in the wrong freaking thread by quoting the wrong freaking guy i'm going to post this in the right thread:
i don't care if pyro's trying to give me a bad rep or set the record straight, he isn't coming back into this call.

after posting in the wrong freaking thread by quoting the wrong freaking guy i'm going to post this in the right thread:
i don't care if pyro's trying to give me a bad rep or set the record straight, he isn't coming back into this call.
i never said i was, i never said i wanted to

This is honestly why im glad I left this skype group when I did lol

This is honestly why im glad I left this skype group when I did lol
as if you were ever invited lol

Checkmate  :cookieMonster:
way to prove our point that pyro adds random handicaps to the call dumbass.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 07:03:12 PM by Badspot »

way to prove our point that pyro adds random handicaps to the call dumbass.
Pretty sure I was part of these calls since like February

Pretty sure I was part of these calls since like February
no you weren't. you never joined the call or participated

no you weren't. you never joined the call or participated
Except I did.
I joined most of the old calls with you, Acorn, Rockinboy, and anon.

Except I did.
I joined most of the old calls with you, Acorn, Rockinboy, and anon.
fyi this current call started in july dumbass.

Checkmate  :cookieMonster:
you just lurked in the chat