Author Topic: nal and unoriginal guy (tricky richard) - when 2 ego(s) combine (skype circlejerk)  (Read 21661 times)

calling someone a cigarette is an insult.
so is calling them an starfish? what kind of logic is this?

Explain to me how "friend" (gay/homoloveual) is worse than "starfish" (arrogant, rude, obnoxious, insensitive)
That is like asking how the word "monday" is worse than the word "dumby-head".

One is associated with sheer hate and hate speech and one is a petty insult.

I could go on and on about how the word friend has lost it's meaning from genuine slur towards homoloveuals to just another petty insult but I'd personally rather not.

I could go on and on about how the word friend has lost it's meaning from genuine slur towards homoloveuals to just another petty insult but I'd personally rather not.
...it's lost most of its meaning. but it's still a slur, and is still used to describe homoloveuals.

It doesn't really matter if he said starfish for friend he still broke the flame rule.

It doesn't really matter if he said starfish for friend he still broke the flame rule.
Then go report him if you think he broke the rule.

Then go report him if you think he broke the rule.
you are entirely missing the point here

this thread is a bigger circlejerk than that skype call ever was

pyro you dun forgeted up again 10/10

this thread is a bigger circlejerk than that skype call ever was

pyro you dun forgeted up again 10/10
no need to remind me

i forgot to add what did i even do before i made this thread that i forgeted up on besides doing dumb things in the call

can i join skype call pls
<3 <3

can i join skype call pls
<3 <3
only if you know how to funker

That is like asking how the word "monday" is worse than the word "dumby-head".

One is associated with sheer hate and hate speech and one is a petty insult.
Sup monday

not really.

if you actually read it, it says "if the entire point of your post is to tell them what an idiot they are, don't bother"

i wasn't saying it specifically to creativename, and it was on-topic with what the topic was about.

the difference is pretty big, and with what you're saying, everyone who said "friend" to someone should be banned.