Space1255 - Acting like a jackass

Author Topic: Space1255 - Acting like a jackass  (Read 7641 times)

stuff i just realized i was quoting something from like a month ago
please disregard
It wasn't your fault, someone recently bumped this, making it seem like it was a recent drama.
Disregarding, like how you asked me to.

i had hypoglycemia like a year ago and i didnt act like such a pissface
i have anemia now and im just deprived of iron, and you dont see me lashing at random nice people

OH MAN LOL

i have anemia now and im just deprived of iron, and you dont see me lashing at random nice people

oh my god

is that so?

i think ur making this up

are you loving serious? are you proud of yourself making up bullstuff anaemia symptoms?

why would you come onto the forum and impulsively post knowing that you have a condition that makes you act like a jackass?

why would you come onto the forum and impulsively post knowing that you have a condition that makes you act like a jackass?
This has been resolved already, it was a one-day thing.
Somebody bumped this, causing extra discussion. Please, for the love of god, let this die out again.

This thread might reach a record for most pointless  bumps if an admin doesn't lock it

10/10 pointless bump.
can you just stop
this topic was on the front page, dear.