Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!

Author Topic: Kimon² - How dare the rules be enforced in MY thread!  (Read 13054 times)

you know whats the cheapest move in an argument or debate? sitting on the fence

With the flimsiest reasoning to do so in regards to both sides, no less.

Seriously, if he is complaining about personal attacks, and you guys are posting valid stuff as well, JUST DON'T POST PERSONAL ATTACKS. He will either not post, or he will have to acknowledge your points.

It isn't that hard Taboo. I understand he isn't listening. Take away his excuse.

not as cheap as dismissing criticism.

Besides, my opinion isn't relevant to criticism. I think Kimon should stop, I also feel like you guys are being illogical about it. I shouldn't have to pick sides for you to acknowledge my points.

i too can sit on a fence and fling stones at each side without getting hurt
after all, im always going to be right because im part of both sides

i too can sit on a fence and fling stones at each side without getting hurt
after all, im always going to be right because im part of both sides
I too can not acknowledge point by acting like my "opponent" is trying to be right.

If I have a neutral opinion that means I cannot criticize either side?
I must have to be liberal or conservative right?
I must have to be pro gun or anti gun, right?
I must have to be pro drug or anti drug, right?
I must have to be pro abortion or anti abortion right?

Not everything  is black or white.

i never said you cant criticize. i said its a cheap move used by people to not get attacked by either side

i never said you cant criticize. i said its a cheap move used by people to not get attacked by either side
I am neither for not against the drama BECAUSE BOTH SIDES ARE IN THE WRONG. I am not trying to avoid attacks; I am just criticizing.

And not acknowledging my points because I allegedly used a "cheap tactic" is
used by people
who don't have an answer/ know they're in the wrong. See? I can do it too.

Instead of assuming, actually form a constructive post next time.

Also, in the post you quoted, I said you have valid points.

What I was saying is that the attacks are hurting your arguments.
With the flimsiest reasoning to do so in regards to both sides, no less.
You could always explain that, that would be nice.

how are both sides in the wrong

Anti-Kimon people need to stop personally attacking him.
Seriously, if he is complaining about personal attacks, and you guys are posting valid stuff as well, JUST DON'T POST PERSONAL ATTACKS. He will either not post, or he will have to acknowledge your points.

Seriously, you guys are all like "its like talking to a brick wall" but you are being irrational.
this doesnt answer anything

like i said, go ahead and fling stones from the fence. the higher you are, the safer you are

Kimon IS being stupid. He is spamming and posting annoying images

Some people on the anti-kimon side have "attacked" him in some way, giving him the fuel to dismiss your arguments.

I also don't think Kimon is THAT annoying to be honest. I think this is overblown.

go ahead and attack him, you are just giving him the means to dismiss your arguments.

like i said, go ahead and fling stones from the fence. the higher you are, the safer you are
I've addressed this multiple times.
Which again, you just said something you have said several other times, without addressing any of my points.

You mean like "Shut up you guys. Stop talking about the problem!". It's like throwing a carpet over a fire, then watching the carpet combust only to throw another one over the flames.

You mean like "Shut up you guys. Stop talking about the problem!". It's like throwing a carpet over a fire, then watching the carpet combust only to throw another one over the flames.
wasn't chrono banned for that

What if it's an argument between two people regarding which one of them is best at sitting on fences?

What if it's an argument between two people regarding which one of them is best at sitting on fences?
then the cheapest move is the defence

then the cheapest move is the defence

ha

de-fence

like taking the fence down

ok I'll stop