#gamergate megathread

Author Topic: #gamergate megathread  (Read 122509 times)

yfw nissan just abandoned gawker
source? i see it abandoning facebook all over my google search results but i can't find it abandoning gawker

what the hell is gawker and why do I hear about it

what the hell is gawker and why do I hear about it
Gawker is a media outlet that owns Kotaku (the main website that people who are pro-#GG despise), Jezebel and a bunch of other blogging sites. There's no real journalism on the Gawker network, and yet they present themselves as such.

Gawker is a media outlet that owns Kotaku (the main website that people despise)
fixed that for ya

Gawker is a media outlet that owns Kotaku (the main website that sensible people despise)
fixed that for ya

ftffy

ftffy
being "pro-#GG" as you say isn't really related to sensibility. it's mostly just related to how much you care about things that don't matter

being "pro-#GG" as you say isn't really related to sensibility. it's mostly just related to how much you care about things that don't matter

Oh I wasn't necessarily relating pro-#GG to sensibility, excuse you.

He didn't even say that it had to be pro GG people
I'm pretty sure he said that in order to include those people who are somewhat on either side or are moderate or some stuff and still have some mental integrity.

Oh I wasn't necessarily relating pro-#GG to sensibility, excuse you.
YA BEAT ME

A couple of the people there have actual degrees in journalism, yet none of them display any signs of journalistic integrity.

and some loving idiot supposedly investigateed her

honestly, forget gamergate and Gawker. Gamergate has too vocal of an actually misogynistic minority to be taken seriously, and Gawker does piss poor biased reporting on stuff

nobody ever thinks that it might actually be people trying to make gamergate look bad do they

source? i see it abandoning facebook all over my google search results but i can't find it abandoning gawker
http://theralphretort.com/nissan-cuts-ties-gawker/

Each side has a group to it that is too radical for either side to be taken seriously
At least gawker's getting hit
What the hell

nobody ever thinks that it might actually be people trying to make gamergate look bad do they
I didn't think of that actually

I'm starting to wonder how many of the people private investigating others are pro-gamergate and how many are anti-gamergate trying to make gamergate look bad.