Hey guys, Victor's dad might need your help.

Author Topic: Hey guys, Victor's dad might need your help.  (Read 6408 times)

Well, we've ran into some money problems as a family, we were gonna be able to cope with it until my father's foot decided to forget up again, We really need help and he's gotten no answers on getting disabilities. I'm not phishing or some bullstuff, I'm really just in tears right now, he's probably gonna lose his foot.
http://www.gofundme.com/ey9zb8 please, if you can help out.

Doesn't this count towards Rule #10?

no offense but i doubt anyone on a random forum will donate money to a not-that-well-known user based on some story
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 03:35:45 PM by McZealot »

this isnt a scam

Mmmmmmm

Not knocking anyone here but I've heard and seen people who fake stories for money. Not saying this is the case here but....

Not knocking anyone here but I've heard and seen people who fake stories for money. Not saying this is the case here but....
wow. who would have ever have thought that people just lie to get money out of someone these days. what a time to be alive

wow. who would have ever have thought that people just lie to get money out of someone these days. what a time to be alive
I Understand that people do that, I will take this down fi I have to, but I really just want to help out my family in some way.

I Understand that people do that, I will take this down fi I have to, but I really just want to help out my family in some way.
oh forget I wasn't saying that to you I don't mean you're lying I'm sorry

those homeless people make serious bank sitting at freeway off ramps.
a kid by himself with a sign about his dad losing his foot. dude i PROMISE you could go home with at least 300 bucks a day.

thats no different then that fundme site anyways

those homeless people make serious bank sitting at freeway off ramps.
a kid by himself with a sign about his dad losing his foot. dude i PROMISE you could go home with at least 300 bucks a day.

thats no different then that fundme site anyways

I'd rather not.

Things can't be that bad at your house if you still have enough pride to sit in a comfy chair and take people's money.

You will be fine

Doesn't this count towards Rule #10?
how is this in any way a pyramid scheme wtf

maybe he should lose some weight to get rid of the diabetes.

maybe he should lose some weight to get rid of the diabetes.
I don't think losing weight will get rid of diabetes, much less a disabled foot