stuffty School Detention Stories

Author Topic: stuffty School Detention Stories  (Read 4616 times)

I told my teacher I hated Frozen. Office Referral and ISS for "Talking back"

That's just sad, regardless of true or not.

I got a DT for telling this one guy I would bring a shotgun to school and shoot him because he was black.

I got detention once for listening to explicit music at the bus stop

that's really it

i yelled big booty bitches in science class and got 3 days of in school suspention
I got ISS for taking a cup of fruit and shoving it into an industrial fan.

Talk about a fruit salad that stuff was everywhere.

I got a DT for telling this one guy I would bring a shotgun to school and shoot him because he was black.
jesus do you people not have a frontal lobe

I got a detention for being in the wrong classroom.

my teacher didn't realize my schedule was changed.

jesus do you people not have a frontal lobe
If you knew the guy, you'd have done the same.

what is detention? is it like in the movies that you stay in a classroom for like 3 hours doing nothing?
In middle school, everyone went to one room after class and stayed there for an hour. You couldn't talk, and you had to do homework, read, or sit there doing nothing
Then you left, and if you normally took the bus home, there was a bus to bring you home.

High school was a bit more stuffty. The room you went to was always changing. The one time I had detention, I almost didn't have it counted cuz I was late because the person in the office gave me the wrong room.
You did your hour, but then there weren't buses for another 2 or 3 hours.

i yelled big booty bitches in science class and got 3 days of in school suspention
That's really harsh lol
If you did that in my high school, depending on the teacher, and what was happening in the class (like test time or just work time) the most they'd probably do is send you out of the room for a bit. Some teachers would just look at you funny though.

I think I got detention for Pushing this girl while playing tag

and then another time cause this group of guys were fighting these girls and I guess they  thought I was involved somehow so they gave me like 5 days of detention

last week

was messing around with a guy i hate, i put him in a headlock and his face went pure red

i said "you wee forgeter"

headmaster was just walking past as he heard it

we both got lunchtime detention for a week

i still don't get why it was that long though

So I'll greentext this to make it easier for me.
>Be me, 13
>Have strict chemistry teacher
>Get caught drawing on the table
>Get told to clean it up
>Make small smudge
>Get 25 minute detention
>Made to clean all of the whiteboards in the science dept
>But nooooooo! She had to write down that I deliberately made smudges even though she said 'clean it up'...

I got suspended for 9 days in october my junior year. I was just stoned in class, didn't even have anything on me lol

I got suspended for 9 days in october my junior year. I was just stoned in class, didn't even have anything on me lol
Well considering its illegal I don't think I don't think that's such a bad punishment

In 6th, I got ISS twice, but those were caused by me.

However in the same grade, I got detention for a stupid reason. I kept telling everyone at my table that I was strong, so this guy named richard I think, wants to see if I'm strong, so being the troublemaker 6th grader I was, I accepted the challenge, aaannndd lost.
Next thing I know, the lunch lady is there, and she thought that I was the one causing all the trouble when it was richard that made me look all beat up.
Netherless, in a nutshell, she gave me detention for losing a fight, while the other guy didn't get anything, just compliments.

I swear, I'm gonna be so happy when 8th is over.

My 5th grade teacher was a really good man there. He let us into the computer lab every lunch and recess and we got to code random stuff. I introduced him to this game and we got to play it as well. In the computer room. Good times.

A revise of my 5th grade recess experience including the Powder Toy thing

Powder Toy is awesome, but the forums are sooo slow.

ive gotten ISS multiple times for being late for school

rebel