Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam

Author Topic: Amusing negative Blockland review on Steam  (Read 7096 times)

how dare people be rude to my lord and saviour

Hey look, an OP. Let's all comment on that instead of asking why I blocked someone. If you want to see my blocked list, PM me.

Was it really necessary to post this? You're basically just covering your ears and crying "WHA WHA I'M NOT LISTENING TO YOU WHA WHA".

"Apparently most of the community is teenagers, which should right off the bat tell you this game is awful."
Laughed pretty hard.
He's so much of an idiot he hasn't realized that practically +80% of the gaming community is consisting of teenagers.

Hey look, an OP. Let's all comment on that instead of asking why I blocked someone. If you want to see my blocked list and the reasons for why they're blocked, PM me.
Fixed

Jesus Christ there's a loving stuffstorm in the review comments. I'm surprised I didn't foresee that.

"Apparently most of the community is teenagers, which should right off the bat tell you this game is awful."
Laughed pretty hard.
He's so much of an idiot he hasn't realized that practically +80% of the gaming community is consisting of teenagers.

lol the ideal gaming community is one made up of soccer moms and small children...

blockland is like.... the ONLY program that exists that you can do real lego projects on, besides cad stuff.
roblox is limited simply because of brick count. digital designer the same. every lego brand game that has ever existed, same thing.

techncially when people look at blockland as an all around modded up sandbox forget around game. THAT cheapens the true experience. as that stuff can be done anywhere. and thats all outsiders see.

if blockland was sold as a lego builder's simulation software, it reins over all.
but since its nothing but a garrys mod to you all. its 3rd rate.

blockland is like.... the ONLY program that exists that you can do real lego projects on, besides cad stuff.
roblox is limited simply because of brick count. digital designer the same. every lego brand game that has ever existed, same thing.

techncially when people look at blockland as an all around modded up sandbox forget around game. THAT cheapens the true experience. as that stuff can be done anywhere. and thats all outsiders see.

if blockland was sold as a lego builder's simulation software, it reins over all.
but since its nothing but a garrys mod to you all. its 3rd rate.
I have never so strongly agreed with any of your posts Bisjac but this is absolutely true, through and through.

Hey does have a few good points, although a bit miss said. I love Blockland a crap ton, but I'm not a huge fan of most of the players. Blockland is drama central for 8-16 year olds to piss on each other just because they can. Minecraft has a much winder range of players who aren't hell bent on drama.

Other than that I feel he has the review a bit wrong.

Was going to, but it felt like an appeal to emotion.
it's called ad hominem

it's called ad hominem
Dammit. I knew there was a better fallacy to name.

Quote from: Damuel
Apparently most of the community is teenagers, which should right off the bat tell you this game is awful.
So that means the following:
TF2 is bad
LBP is bad
GMod is bad
Literally every game is bad

His logic is just... why even bother?