Health and Hunger, Decrease and Increase.

Author Topic: Health and Hunger, Decrease and Increase.  (Read 1382 times)

I am wondering if someone can make me a Script so when someone gets hurt, they lose a certain amount of health and the bar goes down, and when they don't "eat" enough, their hunger bar decreases.

Full

Low

I am thinking about making a Survival, and if anyone wants to help with this idea, feel free to.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 12:59:36 PM by ProTear »

Is there a certain code that would allow me to do what I am asking for?

PM me if you want to help.

There's a support script by Visolator that's handy for getting a pretty accurate health count, as for hunger you'll have to write your own simple script that's scheduled for x seconds to decrease a hunger variable on the player by x amount and you can make events if you're using food bricks or if it's food items then just script it in the onFire function.

There's a support script by Visolator that's handy for getting a pretty accurate health count, as for hunger you'll have to write your own simple script that's scheduled for x seconds to decrease a hunger variable on the player by x amount and you can make events if you're using food bricks or if it's food items then just script it in the onFire function.

Hey Thanks!

lol, i took every other line in his heading asciithing

Hot.

Hey Thanks!
Glad I could help, if ya got any questions I usually lurk in the help boards.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 09:00:04 PM by ProTear »