yet another beheading

Author Topic: yet another beheading  (Read 2377 times)

Insulting or not, I'm loving sick of it. If all you're gonna do is make a joke that's already been made hundreds of times, all I'll hear from you again is garbage.I can take a joke. I can't take repetition.
what's the point in blocking people's posts if you're just gonna read them anyway lol

Insulting or not, I'm loving sick of it. If all you're gonna do is make a joke that's already been made hundreds of times, all I'll hear from you again is garbage.

I can take a joke. I can't take repetition.
well it sure sounds like you can't take a joke based on your actions to such a harmless pun. if it bothers you that much you probably would be better off simply not posting on this forum. or better yet, you could just ask Badspot to change your name, because people are always going to make those kinds of puns about your name, whether you like it or not.

what's the point in blocking people's posts if you're just gonna read them anyway lol
also this.

My mom does this. She blocks people on Facebook and then goes on my account to read what they post anyway.

I've already blocked you.You're blocked for the same reason I blocked Camel and Oasis. You would think people would start to notice a pattern.Of course I can!
lol this is pretty petty that some loser is so angered by people that they cant even withstand their posts
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:18:34 AM by McZealot »

i thought foxnews' url said "music concert"

I'd be alright with nuking Oklahoma, mostly desert anyways. :)
isnt an oasis a thing only in a desert

Individuals living in the state of Oklahoma, or Oklahoma? I'd be alright with nuking Oklahoma, mostly desert anyways. :)
well sure you might lose some terrorists but you'd also lose zealot's charm and wit and poetry game giveaway