Author Topic: A new bricks loading error (Or not so new?)  (Read 698 times)

Hello guys, a few days ago i was played on my friend's server. I started loading my bricks, then my friend load something small brickcounted and then he delete this (before my loading is done), after that my loading was interrupted and shows this message.

This is what Blockland shows me, when i played.

did you try to simply load in your own server? the picture just shows him interrupting your bricks and a server command error.

Try /cancelsavefileupload

Hello guys, a few days ago i was played on my friend's server. I started loading my bricks, then my friend load something small brickcounted and then he delete this (before my loading is done), after that my loading was interrupted and shows this message.
Blockland does not support parallel loading. Your friend loaded something else, this made the server drop your loading process and ignore all future parts of it. Because uploading saves is crap and the client is never told about this, it keeps uploading and sending commands to the server - which are ignored. When it finally sends the "done" command, the server tells you that you aren't currently loading.

Try /cancelsavefileupload
This does the same as I described above - it will cancel the upload on the server side, but the client will keep uploading the save until it thinks it is done (yet the server ignores all of it)