Poll

homecoming?

yes
15 (48.4%)
no - thats gay as forget
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Should I go to homecoming?  (Read 3700 times)

My mom keeps saying stuff like, "you're missing your high school experience." or "kids your age usually hang out with your friends, not sit on a computer all day." On one hand, I'm kind of curious and want to go to see what will happen, on the other hand, my brain is telling me "do not go". I have this huge feeling that I will because extremely depressed and cry the whole time (which usually happens when I go to social events). The depression is usually from the feeling of loneliness, which seems like a common thing for me. I have a good majority of great friends, so I don't understand why I feel so lonely.

inb4gettherapy
inb4maxx

Go man! I'll go with you :)

Kids your age sit on a computer or phone all day though

its fun cuz you SHOULD be guaranteed at least some makeout action.

its fun cuz you SHOULD be guaranteed at least some makeout action.

i don't really consider myself attractive, and I assume most people feel the same way.

i don't really consider myself attractive, and I assume most people feel the same way.
Dude

Dude

dude, what? i just listen to my brain and go with the 'fro (thanks hodot for not trademarking that)

the catch is, you need to have a date before its last minute. because a girl who is going with you because time was running out and shes desperate, may not let you feel her up.

a girl who says yes when there was plenty of time for her to find a better guy. she will let you poke her

I would personally not go to homecoming because when I see other kids getting voracious and dancing crazy and grinding like they tend to do at parties/dances, it makes me have anxiety attacks/temporary chronic depression.

dude, what? i just listen to my brain and go with the 'fro (thanks hodot for not trademarking that)
Don't put yourself down like that. Whatever you portray yourself to be is what other people will see of you. If you don't think you're absolutely beautiful, don't use that as an excuse to not get you some ass

the catch is, you need to have a date before its last minute. because a girl who is going with you because time was running out and shes desperate, may not let you feel her up.

a girl who says yes when there was plenty of time for her to find a better guy. she will let you poke her

lol, that made me laugh, thanks for cheering me up a bit.

Don't put yourself down like that. Whatever you portray yourself to be is what other people will see of you. If you don't think you're absolutely beautiful, don't use that as an excuse to not get you some ass

i'm not just looking for poontang, (ok maybe i am sort of) i just can't thrive being alone, i'm not desperate, so i won't pick just any person.

If you go, find a date asap. Idk about your school, but most people at mine have had dates since the first week

If you go, find a date asap. Idk about your school, but most people at mine have had dates since the first week

a lot of my friends are dating. i just had one girlfriend before, and she was my best friends, i think i just said yeah because she was the only person who was attracted to me.

right now, im just thinking if i have clinical depression or wat.

You should roll up in a tank. You'll be treading bitches fast.