Should I go to homecoming?

Poll

homecoming?

yes
15 (48.4%)
no - thats gay as forget
16 (51.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Should I go to homecoming?  (Read 3713 times)

y no protection? gotta pack bro.
because she took birth control at that time lol

reminds me i have to get a date to prom this year
you and me both brother

but since the girls i want to ask have boyfriends... i have to beat them to the curb to prove im the better

you and me both brother

but since the girls i want to ask have boyfriends... i have to beat them to the curb to prove im the better
my problem is that theres one girl i know likes me but i dont like her and dont find her attractive
the girl who is informing me of this is the one I actually like haha

you and me both brother

i only have 2 girls as friends. 1, the one i went out with; didnt go well. second one calls me her "brother" so im friendzoned there.

you and me both brother

Try telling them how big your e-peen is. That's sure to impress 'em

is 2.5" impressive

thats pretty good point. ill let them know of my rep as a big bad boy on the blockland forums

ill just ask them anyway and see what they have to say. if the boyfriend is there, even better. ill just puff up my chest and pull a quick remark initiating maximum euphoria and at this point in time the fight has begun. the fight of the century where blockzillahead takes home the prize

>tfw swagcigarettes steal total qt 3.14s

thats pretty good point. ill let them know of my rep as a big bad boy on the blockland forums

ill just ask them anyway and see what they have to say. if the boyfriend is there, even better. ill just puff up my chest and pull a quick remark initiating maximum euphoria and at this point in time the fight has begun. the fight of the century where blockzillahead takes home the prize
That's the spirit! Wear your fedora proudly as you valiantly battle the beast that is the friend zone, where your trusty wits and euphoria will guide you to victory(and don't forget to treat the girls nicely)

why do girls always go after bad guys

you are pulling off some barbaric stuff. sorry to say this, but this isnt the cavemen days, you don't fight for a mate anymore. in fact women think that is extremely rude/assholish.

you are pulling off some barbaric stuff. sorry to say this, but this isnt the cavemen days, you don't fight for a mate anymore. in fact women think that is extremely rude/assholish.
thats it youre getting clubbed