Poll

Proposal: End War of the Suez. Declare white peace.

Yay
Nay

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: DEFCON - END OF AN ERA (1990)  (Read 126333 times)

Before getting the license, Canada pays with 200k USD to Belgium, and agrees they get 1/2 of the rifles produced every year.
grorious capitalism

belgium STRONK

we need tribal and offensive names to call the argentines
there should be a worldwide meeting about this, communists and capitalists

China sends Albania a gift basket filled with oranges and ginseng tea

I think I forgot to mention this before but since nobody has really dabbled that far in espionage this shouldn't be too much of an issue: every tier below stealth will give you an additional spy (gather intel, survey, and persuade) up to 3 spoos

Norway switches it's Standard Issue Rifle from the Mauser to the SKS, because the SKS is a highly reliable, high powered weapon.

another thing I've been reminded of: certain techs require other techs to become usable

eg in order to make nuclear submarines you need ballistic missiles from atomic warfare and basic rocketry from rocketry in addition to nuclear from cruiser

oh that's right

bulgaria and yugoslavia have decided to join their two nations to improve balkanization

the balkan federation has been formed with yugoslavia as the head and bulgaria as a passenger
sure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sMD6W0qhYk

Balkan Federation invites Albania to new nation.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:27:21 PM by Harm94 »

(love you america)
Being in the Rio Pact, the United States kindly asks fellow member Argentina to not do whatever is pissing off the United Kingdom.
Being in NATO, the United States kindly asks fellow member United Kingdom to not agitate Argentina.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2014, 05:51:26 PM by Swat 3 »

Britain finishes its tech it wishes not to disclose, it begins researching submarines

a few cruisers are placed around the falklands

france has been holding talks with italy about releasing libya as a free nation

france needs the approval of great britain as well so that both occupation zones are lifted

The United States finished a certain item from Espionage Tree at 2 am EST.
We started certain rocketry item at 6:04 PM EST and finish it at 2:04 AM because of our special conditioning.
After that, we start certain nuclear tree item at 2:04 AM and finish at 2:04 PM.

im posting ahead because i may or may not be awake at 2:04 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sMD6W0qhYk

Balkan Federation invites Albania to new nation.
you better make sure my bff hoxha becomes head of state or else send him here to china

Join us Albania. We can under one nation we will have enough man power to defend ourselves from the Greek fascists.