Author Topic: =  (Read 15161 times)

Not believing is one thing, but actually insulting the family member? That's low.
hehe
who would do such a thing

don't pay attention to anyone here about this, it's not worth it.
My condolences, I hope he passes as painlessly and peacefully as possible.

Whoops I didn't bother to look at previous post.

What makes you think that?
i remember you having a skype avatar with the avatar that deron has but without the hat or whatever
it reminded me of you so i assumed he was you
idk i havent seen you post lately

i remember you having a skype avatar with the avatar that deron has but without the hat or whatever
it reminded me of you so i assumed he was you
idk i havent seen you post lately
Yeah I had that set as my Skype avatar for a while, but without the hat. I don't post much when I'm on my phone.

Also I don't hate you or anything
I thought Derontchi was attacking you or something ignore that. You're okay tho
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:42:36 PM by Frontrox »

Not believing is one thing, but actually insulting the family member? That's low.
They're jokes. Stop being so sensitive.

Nothing is wrong with making someone die of laughter

This is depressing... Just hang in there, keep your self together

They're jokes. Stop being so sensitive.

Nothing is wrong with making someone die of laughter

The thread is called My uncle is dying. What part of that would make you think that this was "comedy" time?

seriously derontchi is the only one continuing the argument at this point

The thread is called My uncle is dying. What part of that would make you think that this was "comedy" time?
The fact that no one wants to visit a thread to be depressed? The fact that jokes are harmless and are meant as mood breakers?

seriously derontchi is the only one continuing the argument at this point
ben was the one that started it though
your best bet is to stop arguing and just ignore the friends
The fact that no one wants to visit a thread to be depressed? The fact that jokes are harmless and are meant as mood breakers?
The fact that when you make a joke about someones family member dying its not funny to the person who is affected by it and makes you look like a huge cunt?

The "started by" field reading "Maxxi."

The "started by" field reading "Maxxi."
*applauds*
The fact that when you make a joke about someones family member dying its not funny to the person who is affected by it and makes you look like a huge cunt?
Speak for yourself. I have had family members die, the way I cope is not taking offense when no offense is intended.

I joke about it. It helps me cope.  

When/if you uncle dies, post some proof. It'll get everyone "off your back"

When/if you uncle dies, post some proof. It'll get everyone "off your back"
Ha. No. People here don't care if it's real or not, they're still going to joke about it.