Author Topic: =  (Read 15157 times)

good luck to your uncle
daylights saving is in two months, so an extra hour for him to live

They're unnecessary "jokes" that should not have been made. Ben's were just outright nonsensical stuffposts.
  Getting offended by joke is ridiculous. The point is to make someone laugh, being offended is going against the point, at that point, it is your fault.
Get the forget out, doors on the right. if youre on windows
Whether it is true or not, (which it most likely is) you still don't know that, and since it is probably true you realize you're basically killing maxxi on the inside by blurting the stuff you're saying now.

Just get out of here, you aren't needed. Also, quit making fun of him being mad, he has all the right reason to be mad at you.
If he is dying because of a joke, he has a problem.

you mean that thing you just said he's doing
yeah
No, he's asking for someone to be a friend, to feel something, is that too much to ask?

Perhaps you misunderstood me, or are just Ben's alt.

Getting offended by joke is ridiculous. The point is to make someone laugh, being offended is going against the point, at that point, it is your fault.If he is dying because of a joke, he has a problem.
Alt confirmed.

Alt confirmed.
Oh wow, good job. 10/10 best post. I cannot have opinions without being called an alt.
No, he's asking for someone to be a friend, to feel something, is that too much to ask?Perhaps you misunderstood me, or are just Ben's alt.
HE HAS OTHER, MORE "RESPECTFUL PLACES" he knew what he is getting into.
It is like walking into an active  shooting range without a bulletproof vest when you were shot there before.

And nice try, no. Never even talked to Ben.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:01:23 AM by Donro98 »

No, he's asking for someone to be a friend, to feel something, is that too much to ask?
When you're Maxx, yes.

Alt confirmed.
bahaha, what the forget are you on about lol

When you're Maxx, yes.
>implying because of my history if i make a thread about something that is going on in my life and is true i get bashed for it

>implying because of my history if i make a thread about something that is going on in my life and is true i get bashed for it

You should have expected this. What did you think would happen?

You have been "attacked" for similar topics to this, have some forethought next time.

Hedy mazz I relly hope youire uncle end up alrigt though cause i heard hes pretty great guy once in a whole

Where do you think you are? This isn't the bloody NeoPets forums, you're not going to be treated nicely just because something bad happened to you after a history of being a stuffty person.

Oh wow, good job. 10/10 best post. I cannot have opinions without being called an alt.  HE HAS OTHER, MORE "RESPECTFUL PLACES" he knew what he is getting into.
It is like walking into an active  shooting range without a bulletproof vest when you were shot there before.

And nice try, no. Never even talked to Ben.
You know what? I'm done with you. I've already gone through this exact stuff in my other posts.

You know what? I'm done with you. I've already gone through this exact stuff in my other posts.
Actually, you haven't. Your posts to me have been

"YOURE AN ALT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE"
"He wants sympathy and a friend"
and
"the jokes are offensive"
 you have not brought up any posts to me on how he doesn't have other places to go to.

Actually, you haven't. Your posts to me have been

"YOURE AN ALT BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE"
"He wants sympathy and a friend"
and
"the jokes are offensive"
 you have not brought up any posts to me on how he doesn't have other places to go to.
I'm talking about before you even chimed in, a few hours ago.

First I'd like to say forget all of your condolences. Most of you are going to forget about this stuff within a few days and you guys are only "sending" them because it's the nice thing to do. How many of you really care, like sit there and let Maxx vent to you crying over Skype sort of care are few and far between.

Second it's obvious that Maxx posting this here was a deathtrap. It's not because it's the Blockland Forums or any of that gay stuff pussies say but because nobody likes him here. Most other people could post stuff about their relatives dying and whatnot but not Maxx, and that's not even for no reason. Getting sympathy from people on the internet who hate you is harder than my richard, not even fronting.

And getting sympathy from online communities is a conundrum in itself because it usually will have people trying to backfire it. If you put out there that your relative is dying of X (or θ if you're a pretentious richard lover) you're basically putting the trigger in other people's hands to do the butt hurting on you. It's Self Delete. You can't make people on the internet feel bad like you can in real life. This is rooster and laws.

Oh wow, good job. 10/10 best post. I cannot have opinions without being called an alt.
Oh, really? Complains about people not being able to take a joke, can't take a joke himself
oh the irony