Author Topic: =  (Read 15669 times)

This is why I don't post anything about my dying family members on these forums. Damn.

Hope your uncle lived a good life.

But he was not joking. He was deliberately trying to offend Maxxi and did it in a stuffposting fashion
Literally the only person that could accurately interpret what I meant over the internet is me.

This is why I don't post anything about my dying family members on these forums. Damn.

Hope your uncle lived a good life.
This is why you are more intelligent than Maxx.

I suggest you stop posting for a while and not do the above, okay?
I don't get posts like these. Is it because you're talking down to him that he's going to stop posting? Is the "okay" at the end just meant to be polite? Don't you have to be above someone to talk down to them?

I don't get posts like these. Is it because you're talking down to him that he's going to stop posting? Is the "okay" at the end just meant to be polite? Don't you have to be above someone to talk down to them?
self-declared authority is a hallmark of these forums

I'm just giving him a tip. I know he doesn't have to do this. I don't expect him to anyway.

self-declared authority is a hallmark of these forums
you spit fire

I'm just giving him a tip. I know he doesn't have to do this. I don't expect him to anyway.
Come on. It's like someone like me giving Michael Jordan a tip on his jump shot. It's gay as forget.

Come on. It's like someone like me giving Michael Jordan a tip on his jump shot. It's gay as forget.
I didn't know ben was comparable to someone as well known as Michael Jordan, let me express my sincere apologies.

And I like men now.

I'm pretty sure if you're parents began to slowly die from some critical disease you'd post about it.
If my parents were both slowly dying I'd cry over their loving bodies and try to help them, not post about it on some obscure forum.

I didn't know ben was comparable to someone as well known as Michael Jordan, let me express my sincere apologies.

And I like men now.
Yes, do you not know I am a very well known nba player who now gambles extreme amounts of money?

too bad golf didn't work out

Yes, do you not know I am a very well known nba player who now gambles extreme amounts of money?
Wow.

After your next game, you want to come to my house tonight? I got something really special planned. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wow.

After your next game, you want to come to my house tonight? I got something really special planned. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sorry I'm retired and only make high risk gambles.

And I like men now.
Well what I meant was, and forget me god dammit for not putting this as a footnote, was that Michael Jordan already knows how to do a jump shot that works better than my jump shot and hes got lots of jump shooting experience. Me telling him to do it like me is gay as forget because I just look like a richard telling this guy whos perfectly capable of doing what hes doing to do it differently.

Also you liking men is kinda gay as forget, just saying no offense just putting it out there.

Also you liking men is kinda gay as forget, just saying no offense just putting it out there.
I feel offended and shall now call you a cis scum!

Also what the forget
what does it have in it?
also how do i upgrade my connection speed? its really stuffty
Now maxx doesnt seem to care, just wants to talk about these things and post on an internet forum.

Alright now im starting to think...