Author Topic: =  (Read 15116 times)

I feel offended and shall now call you a cis scum!

Also what the forgetNow maxx doesnt seem to care, just wants to talk about these things and post on an internet forum.

Alright now im starting to think...
because i dont want to be involved in a huge loving arguement about someone joking offensively about my dying uncle

because i dont want to be involved in a huge loving arguement about someone joking offensively about my dying uncle
I just think that if you actually cared you wouldnt being posting things like that and posting on an internet forum.

I've gone through a situation like this once. It... actually was my uncle, too! We went to see him, he was dying of liver or lung cancer, it was one of those. I didn't really feel anything but I felt sad that i knew he was going to die. Though I guess my situation is not really comparable to yours because yours might have been more involved with your life. I did not even know mine existed until we went to see him.

But yeah I did not care much about my uncle, though it kinda hurts me to say that. I wish I knew him before he died... But yeah I suppose it's okay to not care, it's just that you seemed to care at first, why would you type what you did in the OP if you didn't?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 01:02:32 AM by Crispy_ »

you chose to take offense.

I just think that if you actually cared you wouldnt being posting things like that and posting on an internet forum.

I've gone through a situation like this once. It... actually was my uncle, too! We went to see him, he was dying of liver or lung cancer, it was one of those. I didn't really feel anything but I felt sad that i knew he was going to die. Though I guess my situation is not really comparable to yours because yours might have been more involved with your life. I did not even know mine existed until we went to see him.
So you're saying I have to dedicate every single post I make towards this topic, and I can't post in other topics?

you chose to take offense.
because it seemed assholic and offensive to me, im going to lock this until further updates

~update, check op, im feeling really down right now.

Sad to hear

My great uncle died a few months ago and my grandmother talks to his cremation box lol

Also I hope to be put to use in some science facility when I die

~update, check op, im feeling really down right now.

Jesus, Im so sorry man.

forget whoever thinks this is a joke.

so if he passed away just barely 2 hours ago
why are you on the blockland forums updating us about it. shouldnt you like... idk be there by his side with your family?

so if he passed away just barely 2 hours ago
why are you on the blockland forums updating us about it. shouldnt you like... idk be there by his side with your family?
I just came back from school and i needed to update this before we went

So he died around 2:00PM while I was driving home from school.

Bummer

Calling 1800-bullstuff.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 03:27:26 PM by Starzy »

I know how it feels. My uncle died recently (he was 40), but even though I didn't know him much and he was a bit frustrated at the world, we were all sad for him.

My great uncle died a few months ago and my grandmother talks to his cremation box lol
that is absolutely hilarious. i am laughing so hard. lol