Author Topic: Ben Grapevine: Insensitive Prick  (Read 13452 times)

I'm not sure if anyone knew this, but when I look back at Derontchi's and Maxx's profile, their local times are the exact same. On top of that, their posts are at least 20 seconds from each other

I'm not sure if anyone knew this, but when I look back at Derontchi's and Maxx's profile, their local times are the exact same. On top of that, their posts are at least 20 seconds from each other
our IP's are different.

i dont think that really means anything

Then stop responding holy stuff lol
I don't really think you know what's going on here...
stuff Maxx, I guess this guy found out our secret Illuminati powers!

Regardless, I wouldn't be such an starfish to someone because of how hated they are by everyone.

Listen Maxx, I would never say anything about your uncle. That is messed up and I am sorry for what you are going through.

However that does not change the fact that you were exposed in a topic saying this:
"forget off you loving wanker, i hope your family burns in a fire you pissrotting scumbag"
To someone in a Youtube comment.

So while your current situation is sad, don't act like you are some loving saint. Because in the end you are just as bad as he is.

Ben Grapevine really did get away scott free with this one.

Ben Grapevine really did get away scott free with this one.
Im sure its just because no one gives a literal forget about maxx enough to actually ban anyone.

Regardless, I wouldn't be such an starfish to someone because of how hated they are by everyone.
what about Riddler?

what about Riddler?
I didn't know Maxx was responsible for 6 million deaths

never forget the six gorillian deaths

I didn't know Maxx was responsible for 6 million brain cells.
ftfy

I didn't know Maxx was responsible for 6 million brain cell deaths
Last thing didn't make sense.
See Maxx is already starting to take a toll on me. :v

Sorry for double post

Last thing didn't make sense.
See Maxx is already starting to take a toll on me. :v

6,000,000 brain cells killed by Maxx / ~100,000,000,000 brain cells per person = ~0.006% of one person's brain

Now, those 6,000,000 cells could take a massive toll depending on where exactly they were placed.  However, if the cells killed were chosen purely randomly, you probably wouldn't even notice.

I didn't know Maxx was responsible for 6 million deaths
I didn't know you don't understand what brown townogies are.

I didn't know you don't understand what brown townogies are.
I do, but I think it's kind of unfair to compare an annoying kid to a genocidal dictator