Author Topic: Working Guitars  (Read 24882 times)

Musical Instruments Update Confirmed?

After this I'm really pumped for more functioning instruments, a drumkit pls?

piano next? and then drums? and then we can make blockland music? and then there will be actual music clans? and then people will actually host concerts on their servers? and then this becomes musicland?

imsosorry

piano next? and then drums? and then we can make blockland music? and then there will be actual music clans? and then people will actually host concerts on their servers? and then this becomes musicland?

imsosorry
Oh boy the ultimate disaster this would be if we gather an actual multiplayer band lol

imsosorry
Calm down, lol.
Also, I just realized Filipe is stalking this topic every minute.

I tried making the best tutorial thingy ever but it ended up being really stupid and simple.

Oh boy the ultimate disaster this would be if we gather an actual multiplayer band lol
.abc file support(or some other file that can be used to play an instrument) would be glorious.

.abc file support would be glorious.
Both Port and I have two different unfinished .ABC parsers. You can find his in his dump topic.

this is now a thread dedicated to notes

Soviet Union theme:
7=79-
mousemouse2245
579-= (notes dont go higher)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 11:27:39 PM by TeeOS »

If anyone makes a hilarious video using these I'll reward you with a hug.

If anyone makes a hilarious video using these I'll reward you with a hug.

we're on it

not pictured: everyone else on boosts server

Great mechanics but totally not blockland style :/ nice work anyhow, make a guitar hero version for us un-musical idiots?