Author Topic: New Mini Empires Map! - Elduis  (Read 3961 times)

So for about two years I've been hosting mini empires. I've used and updated the same map for that entire time, but it's always been badly proportioned, badly optimized and honestly, it's time for something new.

I've been working on this new map in the past few weeks along with Mutalisk, and Fabulous, and I thank them greatly for assisting me with this project.

Any time I've ever made a map on Blockland, I've always drawn it out by hand and then tried to recreate it in-game. It helps me with proportion and also gives me a better sense of inspiration and accomplishment.

And Fabulous

Thanks for viewing! Leave some constructive criticism so I may improve in the future. I tried a whole new style of terrain and mountain making [Also credit to Mutalisk for the help with mountain design], as well as adding smaller and more detailed rivers.

oh cool. I've never understood what you do on a mini empires server though

Ya, it's weird

All I do on mini empire servers is disobey the stuffty concept and just build Beautiful cities. But then most of the admins are noobs and just ban me for not fighting..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 12:20:10 AM by Death The Kid »

All I do on mini empire servers is disobey the stuffty concept and just build Beautiful cities. But then most of the admins are noobs and just ban me for not fighting..
you immediately say that you disobey the server rules then complain when the admins ban you

so you make 'beautiful' (which automatically makes me assume you're egotistical and don't make good cities at all), don't actually do what mini-empires is about and then complain about getting banned?

Wow, this map makes me really want to play mini empires, nice :). Are you going to add any foliage?

the mountains are still small as forget but nice map anyways

Rivers look very nice, the mountains seem a more realistic size so to speak, overall the islands/continents however you wish to label them look reasonably better than its predecessors, and the map seems a bit reminiscent of its predecessors.

Long story short. Love it.

Who knows maybe I'll try getting better at my MERP map building skills and attempt to help out.

so you make 'beautiful' (which automatically makes me assume you're egotistical and don't make good cities at all), don't actually do what mini-empires is about and then complain about getting banned?

You're spot on, good show mate.