1 (7.7%)
Jump ahead in time.
2 (15.4%)
Do some event.
4 (30.8%)
Abort thread.
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Anagaea II – A New Age of Empires [1117 AD]  (Read 110938 times)

Ok cool I haven't really got to abuse the nifty features I gave the Arm of Bao yet, so I'm in.

Poll added.

By non-canon, it means that time in the real RP will be suspended until the event is over.  Anything that happens during the event will be void after it is over.

Plus Ladios, you're like the most active user here with the most content per post, so at least from where I see, it shouldn't be a problem.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 09:32:08 PM by SWAT One »

*boss battle that is satan and a really loving big horde of demons

where are they going to spawn?

OOH I KNOW:
in the Utesian ocean. satan spawns multiple hurricanes 'n stuff too.

you're like the most active user here with the most content per post,
Just trying to catch up, I started like thousands of years after everyone else :P

*boss battle that is santa and a really loving big horde of wooden nutcracker soldiers

it should be that we all battle the demon/santa/whatever together
be cash to see how every army in the world/everyone participating does against a lich or necromancer or LICH NECROMANCER SANTA WITH UNDEAD ELVES

perhaps the demon transports all of our armies to this worlds north pole and we must stand together or some stuffe

Demon santa.
yes

omg yes

and some of the north pole ice melts for navies!!!!

Before the event starts:

Y'all should be naming the physical features of the world so that the physical maps can be filled out.  :)

Only rule is make it sound like something your people would name it.  Also it would be good to pay attention to the climates if you see a good reason for it.

The States of Ezbátu begin to get over some of the xenophobia and form a pact between themselves.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:20:44 PM by SWAT One »

I already had my gulf area colloquially called the Ru Gulf and the main mountain in my territory called the Navaro Mountain, Theres a citymap on my page thingy I have been trying to keep updated, but I never knew how the feature naming process went anyways.

Btw does non-canon exclude me from using canons >,>
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:17:51 PM by Ladios »

Well my peeps refer the Conservatian and Albitonic peninsula as Cassia Minor, with its mainland island known as Cassia Major. The areas of Atenisia-land is generally recognized as Aterria. The north where Hlaohamarr is, is recognized as Nola, the south where Avalonia is as Avara,  and the far east is recognized as Estairo, and the West respectively Westairo, with the central regions generalized as Midiiralanis.

And before the event starts, Conservatia assembles and directs a large grouping of Western Albitonic state warriors and their own into a mixed force that's sent south to fight in the Southern Bickering.

I'd say that as far as canon-non-canon events depend.  Suppose the fight goes down in legend and remain in our nations' folklore.  I'd say for any canon event, I'd leave a little note at the bottom, for instance:

---
Ezbátu requests trade with Albiton.
(Canon)
---
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 10:46:01 PM by SWAT One »

what happened with the distance thing installed by mods.

what happened with the distance thing installed by mods.

That was an example you dingus

Hearing of the sad children of the world the great Bao pledged to ensure every rightful child receive a gift once a year around the winter festival time. Of course as this is unreasonable to achieve, he focuses first on the nation of Ru'sh Naal, and one night utilizes the Arm of Bao to stealthfully infiltrate*read ninja-style* every household and leave a small doll or other such toy like one of those cool spinny music plucky metal things that make noise when you crank them and such.
(canon)