Author Topic: Does this look like a good laptop* for gaming?  (Read 529 times)

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 11:40:27 PM by Zero.O »

It's not to bad but you could get a way better deal if you made your own computer by doing some research.

It's not to bad but you could get a way better deal if you made your own computer by doing some research.
>build your own
>laptop
yeah ok

I'm assuming he chose a laptop for a reason

I swear to god literally every time someone says "is this a good computer", no matter what parts they are, someone has to say this.

Why not give some suggestions instead? This doesn't really help anyone.

I saw it was a laptop but the topic title said computer so I didn't bother to specify

I would give a suggestion but since I'm on my tablet at the moment and its somewhat hard to navigate I didnt

Not bad, but I but you could find a better deal with similar age better specs.

Conveniently, I've been looking at gaming laptops around this price range as well. We can exchange information. Both the Lenovo y40 and y50 have good specs, but lots of people complain about the quality of the screens (in terms of color range) but they're 1080p

If you can spare an extra 100$, this one seems pretty great for the price
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IAA5BSS/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=

I've seen better for the price on Newegg. CPU is lacking a bit but overall not too bad.

Gonna need to spent a lot more than that for a gaming laptop.