Author Topic: Requesting Scripter/Modeler to work on something. (Resources/Gas mask/etc)  (Read 758 times)

Resources
Pretty much what I'm asking for is a system for gathering materials, much like Gamemode_Plastic, where you have a tool to collect Wood, Stone, Etc.

I'm going to try to be as detailed as possible with my request and i would love it if someone could attempt this for me.

Basically, there will be special bricks specifically for this, just like in Gamemode_Plastic, in which you have to hit with an axe/pickaxe to gather. When you finish gathering the resource brick, it will disappear for X amount of time (ex:30secs to 2mins), and it will drop X amount of resource (ex:Big tree will drop 50 resources, small 20, big rock 80, etc.)

You can then pick them up, and they will be on your character, much like T+T Ammo. On the event that your character dies, all of the resources on your character, unused, will drop to the floor for 30 seconds, this will allow someone, if anyone is around to pick up your resources, and thus a chance at getting them back if you encounter this person again.

These materials will have custom models, yes. such as stones, a wood pile, metal shard/fragment piles, etc.

Using the resources, you will be able to start building, depending on the overall size of the brick, it will eat up X amount of your resources (ex:1x1x5 would take 2 resources, 1x1f would take 1 resource,etc)

A special pair of tools will be required, with custom models. essentially a Sledge Hammer, and a Paintbrush.

The Sledge hammer will destroy the player's placed brick they hit, giving them back the resources used to make the brick, while the paintbrush will be used for printing. (sounds silly but i would prefer a custom printer with different sounds and model to fit what it is used for.)

Gas Mask

With the gas mask,  I require an Event, mainly for zones. This event would force players to use a gas mask inside of it, or they will slowly start to loose oxygen and die.

Custom Playertype with /command Animations.
Essentially the standard playertype with stamina, sprinting, and the ability to use special animations.

The special animations would be simple, emotes pretty much, such as /wave (holds your right hand up to signal you're friendly) /surrender (holds both hands up to signal your surrender)

Crop Growing, Hunger/Thirst System.

Basically what i want is a system that allows you to place down bricks, such as crop plants that begin to grow, if you tend to them. Essentially the drug growing system in furdle's GTA server, however instead of just growing it and dropping it off, you will be able to Eat, smoke, use what you've grown.

There would be edible crops, drug crops in turn can be used to make and consume drugs, or make medical items. (such as medical powder)

With hunger/thirst, you can use the grown product to decrease (or possibly increase) your thirst, and hunger. When your thirst level reaches 100% you will slowly begin dying, not eating makes you slower, (energy reduced) and taking certain medical items, or drugs can increase speed for a short time if needed.

Painted Letters Prints

Self Explanatory, a print pack with the alphabet A-Z, except hand painted. in various colors (white, dark red, blue, black,etc)

And that's pretty much it. Please post right away if you're interested in helping me out with any of these, or msg me on steam @ Xeidious.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 10:05:19 AM by Xeidious* »

Wow, you're asking for quite a lot. If you get the models I'll do some of the scripting. Seems like too much work for one man to script it all, unless you're very patient.

Wow, you're asking for quite a lot. If you get the models I'll do some of the scripting. Seems like too much work for one man to script it all, unless you're very patient.
i set it up so that if anyone was interested in any of these to say which one or pm which one they'd do for me. i wasn't expecting 1 person to make all of it. lmao.

the problem is finding a modeler for the items though, and for some reason all the modelers are always busy.