Author Topic: Windows 10 Unveiled  (Read 1826 times)

Will I still be able to use 8.1's start menu? If not, I'll almost be tempted to stick with 8.1, because that's one of my favorite features.

Will I still be able to use 8.1's start menu? If not, I'll almost be tempted to stick with 8.1, because that's one of my favorite features.
"tablet mode"

I'd say yes.

thank god
windows 10 better be uncostly as forget or atleast make 8.1 go down in price because there's no way i'm catching up to the current windows installations on only 10 dollars a month

At least 8 users get to upgrade for free.
When is this being released?
I wanna one of the eight :D

"tablet mode"

I'd say yes.
Are you sure? I don't mean the apps, I could care less about those; I want the actual metro ui start menu. :/
Quote from: cnet
Originally codenamed Windows Threshold, the new operating system essentially does away with the tiled "Metro" user interface that Microsoft had attempted to implement across its entire device line

Are you sure? I don't mean the apps, I could care less about those; I want the actual metro ui start menu. :/
It has that. Look in the other thread.

It has that. Look in the other thread.
Ok, good. So long as it still has that, I'm fine.

I'm eager to see what they do with this. I already liked 8.1 a lot, can't wait for the improvements in 10.

hinthint: if you remove the metro tiles from the start bar, it frees up space

dont loving tell me you are using that as your main os, im going to drown you in acid
its a technical build you idiot

dont loving tell me you are using that as your main os, im going to drown you in acid
Who are you responding to?

i read elsewhere that 7 and 8 users get free upgrades. it may even be automatic.
Do want.

op
do you really think ravencroft's name is hope smith
it's a preview image

Meanwhile waiting and hyping, I found a cool start menu program, it also works on win 7 for you plebian hipsters

I'm still investigating it btw those + spaces are apps i can add

lol, angry incomprehensive computer nerd