Author Topic: multiple taskbars in windows 7?  (Read 2976 times)

Theres your problem, try updating your OS, windows 8.1/10 is better and faster.Can you atleast try to be a little less handicapped?

User was banned for this post
repotted by urs trooly

"i really hate this kid so much! I should follow him around and constantly remind him of it every day"

i'll leave this open to prove to you that im not a loving baby you british scumbag
1st of all I am not British and the fact that you are mentioning it makes me believe you are a cultural insensitive prick.
2nd of all I did try to help you twice and I did help you read my last post.

I will leave this topic now as I have solved your problem, if you want to harass me further then go ahead but it won't turn out good for you.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 11:23:45 PM by Badspot »

nope he jumped on his alt his mommy bought for him

Okay, I was taking your side earlier but this certainly isn't helping.

1st of all I am not British and the fact that you are mentioning it makes me believe you are a cultural insensitive prick.
2nd of all I did try to help you twice and I did help you read my last post.

I will leave this topic now as I have solved your problem, if you want to harass me further then go ahead but it won't turn out good for you.
lol ok
leave then, proves my point you try to use role reversal to make yourself look good in a stuffty situation,

:o the irony