Author Topic: Kinsey Scale  (Read 9372 times)

drendran confirmed gay and unsuitable to follow in the reichs footsteps
No please, it was only incidental!

No please, it was only incidental!
I think it's time you take a shower

3 | Equally heteroloveual and homoloveual.
Yeah about what I figured.

pusillanimous individual 4 lyf

Also the gay test steve took is pretty gay.

I find myself less than surprised

It's not like i'm being homophobic or anything, but I'm genuinely surprised this many people are bi/homo.

That's actually a pretty interesting fact.

It's not like i'm being homophobic or anything, but I'm genuinely surprised this many people are bi/homo.

Gays/biloveuals are about 1% of the population last time I heard.

2. Predominantly heteroloveual, but more than incidentally homoloveual.

this seems extremely inaccurate

blf is an actual, literal magnet for abnormals. it's a terrible model of the population at large.
and it's closer to 2-3%, with all non pure hetero normals making up near 5%, but less p < 5 so doesn't make a difference either way.

blf is an actual, literal magnet for abnormals. it's a terrible model of the population at large.

I never used the information for a model or anything, I meant it in a similar sense that you know something about your friendly (eh.) neighbors.

And what do you mean by abnormals? I'm certain that at least a majority of people posting here are acceptable so far, that or I'm blind.

I never used the information for a model or anything, I meant it in a similar sense that you know something about your friendly (eh.) neighbors.

And what do you mean by abnormals? I'm certain that at least a majority of people posting here are acceptable so far, that or I'm blind.
i don't mean abnormal like "EW YOU LIKE richardS?", i mean as part of a sweeping minority. because when you're talking about generalizing the human population, ........ ok i came back to ninja edit this and completely forgot what i was going to say. AHA i was going to say that references to personality isn't really useful, only data markers are, so "abnormal" should never be in reference to anything but a statistic, ie quantifiable data.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 02:56:05 AM by Jaxx »

i don't mean abnormal like "EW YOU LIKE richardS?"

I wasn't accusing you of being a facist family man, if that was what you thought I was doing. I thought what you meant by "abnormals" was the noticeable flamer/troll/etc. population of the forum, and just wanted your clarification.

........ ok i came back to ninja edit this and completely forgot what i was going to say.

Same thing happens to me all the time.

...not sure why I took this test but whatever