Author Topic: Dallas Texas case of Ebola  (Read 6956 times)

Ebola isn't spread like the common flu, it is really easy to contain and very hard to spread. As long as you don't touch other peoples stuff, piss, sweat or and other bodily fluid then you're all k.
stop with this "durh touch the guys stuff and piss and other fluids and whe wwil be ok!!!!!!!", a very dangerous virus is now in our borders, with vectors potentially carrying it.

that guy's vomit? yeah, some dog probably ate the barf and went on to nibble on some guy's hand and then the guy scratches his eyes.

god damn if i had to kill anyone it would be Duncan, he is a true piece of stuff.

why the hell did we keep letting people come here from there

why the hell did we keep letting people come here from there

Those sneaky bastards have level 100 sneak and our guards have like level 4 perception.

come on now

Welp, if you see me offline from the forums for a long time, I'm probably dead

When I first heard Ebola has spread within the US, I instantly thought this is a lot like a plague inc scenario.

Let's hope whoever is pulling this stuff wont click on the blue bottles.

This reminds me of today

we are watching the movie Contagion and its at the part where everyone is dying

all of a sudden I start coughing really loudly and everyone just turns and stares at me

PLAGUE INC
YES
also clicking the blue bottles isn't really an efficient way to stop a cure, you need to mutate it to resist cures efficiently
and considering ebola is a virus it IS possible that it will happen in real life. let's just hope that that wont happen.

either way, africa is filthy and being poor is no excuse. why the forget would you go near a corpse of a man that died from a disease very recently?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 05:14:19 PM by -Setro- »

This isn't the dark ages though, and we are very well aware of its existence. Having it spread at a fast rate it extremely unlikely, and even then we know how to treat it.

Another case of fear mongering.

The only way it would be a real issue is if it airborne or even waterborne, but its neither. Its only spread via direct contact and the few people who do have it in the US are in quarantine and the ones treating him are suited up from receiving the virus too.

This isn't the dark ages though, and we are very well aware of its existence. Having it spread at a fast rate it extremely unlikely, and even then we know how to treat it.

Another case of fear mongering.

The only way it would be a real issue is if it airborne or even waterborne, but its neither. Its only spread via direct contact and the few people who do have it in the US are in quarantine and the ones treating him are suited up from receiving the virus too.
/thread

canada says it's airborne