Poll

which color do you want the text?

blue
green
yellow
red
black

Author Topic: I dont know how to make the ground invisible!  (Read 3877 times)

Don't do this
also dont do this
thank u for showing me the way kind lords  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: monster take 1 cookie away  :cookieMonster: :panda:

http://www.christophervault.com/blocklandaddons/Ground_Blank.zip

Should add a "none" option under water. Select it AFTER the skybox or fog/a white floor will cover up the lower skybox.
I think he means to have the ground invisible, so the skybox surrounds the player completely.
I achieve this by setting the ground texture to the one thumbnailed white in the texture menu.

thank u for showing me the way kind lords  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: monster take 1 cookie away  :cookieMonster: :panda:
*Looks at profile*
Oh thank god, you're joking

I think he means to have the ground invisible, so the skybox surrounds the player completely.
Yeah. that's why I posted that. It does exactly that.

Yeah. that's why I posted that. It does exactly that.
I thought it was default?

I thought it was default?
I made a typo. I meant ground.

It's also called ground_blank soo... ???

http://www.christophervault.com/blocklandaddons/Ground_Blank.zip

Should add a "none" option under ground. Select it AFTER the skybox or fog/a white floor will cover up the lower skybox.
Wait why would you create a completely useless add-on when you can just change alpha to 0

Wait why would you create a completely useless add-on when you can just change alpha to 0
Because some people are too dumb to know what anything in the advanced tab does

Because some people are too dumb to know what anything in the advanced tab does
lol example:me before this topic was made.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm going to eat a cookie right now because I'm the COOKIE MONSTER :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

another poll for the color on the board with these colors:
blue
red
green
yellow
and black
!

shut the forget up or get out, we've explained that we don't like annoying idiocy on these forums, yet you still act like a dolt

shut the forget up or get out, we've explained that we don't like annoying idiocy on these forums, yet you still act like a dolt
... liar

... liar
What? That makes no sense. You're obviously just acting like a loving idiot now trying to cutely hide the evidence that you are a little kid with no thought process going through your mind as you post.

lol freek your posts are equally embarrassing