Insult/put down the above user

Author Topic: Insult/put down the above user  (Read 3161 times)

You read the title. Give the best insult/put-down you can deliver. Be creative. Say something reaction.gif worthy. Bonus points are rewarded for being funny and/or relating to current events. Not much left to say, so let's get this stuff going.

Hall of Fame
determined by level of burn
People around you are more worried the're going to catch your stupidity than Ebola.
I can't insult you without catching your swag.
you look like a before picture
More to come
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 09:49:29 PM by the hacker »

no one loving likes you

someone's gonna get banned in this thread, i'll bet you

You are the scum of the loving earth. I don't understand how those around you look at you without being disgusted. How do you have any friends? I bet they only tolerate you, because you're a loving piece of stuff. I hope you burn in loving hell when you die because the only thing you deserve is eternal torture and pain. forget you, you loving scumbag. I hope you die.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

Damnit there was a really funny, long put down I told my dad a few days ago, but I forgot it!
FML

OT: Whenever I talk to you, my brain cells commit Self Delete one by one

Also,
-pins-
nice crosspost

Your so loving ugly, when CIA is gonna execute you, they're gonna say "Front of the line!"

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 12:39:21 AM by Champion »

piss a pope, you useless nerd

i will put you down via euthanization
also trog's right ur avatar sux eheheheheh
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 11:57:31 AM by Lego lad »

Your mother's taste in fashion is questionable at best

Turtorn sounds like turresearch
#shrekturpussay