Author Topic: Insult/put down the above user  (Read 3164 times)

You posted the same thing in Greek or some stuff
i never posted that, a different user did.

You loving suck donkey richard at this game, go kill yourself to make the world a better place, no one will miss you.

Anger issues? Piss a pope you useless tool

Thanks for stealing my insult you loving ingrate.

I lied about your steak, it was only cooked to MILD perfection.

You disgust me as a chef.

Thanks for stealing my insult you loving ingrate.
Hue
Get forgeted.
OT: I can't insult you without catching your swag.

I can't insult you without catching your swag.
I'm adding you to the hall of fame just because you know what the official definition of "swag" is.

OT: You're such a slut that if you went to the sperm bank, they would accept your spit.

OT: You're such a slut that if you went to the sperm bank, they would accept your spit.
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMN

OT: I hope you catch Ebola from prostitute of a grandma's bloody cunt.

I'm adding you to the hall of fame just because you know what the official definition of "swag" is.

Damn, that is impressive
That was a great insult!
Skip me.

well forget you too if i'm not swaggerz enough

You stink so much your ass is used as a fuel tank for poison grenades.

You lack the intellectual ability to distinguish the difference between a venom, poison, and chemical.

If you died right now, not even 1/70,000,000 of the world's population would care.

If you died right now, not even 1/70,000,000,000 of the world's population would care.
We have ~seven billion for our population, forgetnut!
And I care!
Did I do good?

Did I do good?
No. Get out of the thread you worthless piece of stuff. You're just as significant to this world as the Korean war.

you look like a before picture