Author Topic: Very Rare Lunar Eclispe Wednesday! *East Coast Only*  (Read 1015 times)

http://www.businessinsider.com/lunar-eclipse-happening-wednesday-oct-8-2014-10#ixzz3FQ3xtKO8

Moon setting and the sun rising at the same time due to atmospheric bending of light and the perfect placement of the moon and the sun? All the while the moon being red or something???

I'm sold.

Also apparently we are in a rare series of Lunar Eclispes that will only occur again ~20 years from now.

Thanks for the reminder. I thought it was today and was disappointed when I seen it was not red.

Quote from: Revelation 6:12-13 - Breaking the Sixth Seal
12I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind.

Hey OP, if the sun doesn't rise in the morning and there is a massive earthquake, PM me.

Cause it's the end of then world as we know it.

Hey OP, if the sun doesn't rise in the morning and there is a massive earthquake, PM me.

They happen every 20 years or so IIRC, sooo

five other seals dood

five other seals dood

We probably didn't notice the other five :panda:

Hoom.
I might have to get up early and watch this.
Not sure if I can make the time, but that would be lovely to see.

Too lazy to go outside, I'll be sure to catch the next one in 20 years

Weather says it's gonna be cloudy and raining here at 6:25 :/

im literally right in the middle coast-wise of canada
am i going to get it

im literally right in the middle coast-wise of canada
am i going to get it
not all of it. you might see the moon pass by the sun or even touch it a little, but not completly cover it

My brother literally saw that at his school 

i guess i should believe him now.