Author Topic: Anecdotes  (Read 980 times)

welcome to the place where you share your life stories
everyone is welcome to tell people their greatest feats or hey maybe even that time where you put your richard in an exhaust pipe

ill start
back when i was like 5 years old whenever i would get some strawberry aspirins that i loved
i remember i took a chair to reach the cabinet where they were kept and decided to eat all of the aspirins
i was taken to the hospital and i had to drink some water with coal in it, i still dont know what it was for

Coal absorbs nasty stuff, which is why it is often used in filters.

There was one time I was bored at lunch at school and hid in the cabinet of a teacher's desk in order to pop out and surprise them when they came back. When I heard the door open I jumped out to yell surprise and instead it was a group of girls who were like "wtf who's this creep" and I had to explain to them I was attempting to surprise the teacher which I don't think they quite believed but whatever, no one at that school liked me already :P

i was walking next to a tour group in San Francisco on the pier, and it was full of like 5 families, and i tried to run past them cus they were blocking the road and i tripped on my hands and face and yelled "forget" right as the tour guide talked about the beauty of SF

I decided it was a good idea to spin in circles constantly on the cement outside during recess at elementary school.

I got really dizzy and fell right on my face and had a nasty cut on my forehead

I've refrained from spinning ever since.

I love having a foreskin, but the process of fully detaching from your glans is the most PAINFUL thing I've ever had to go through. Either that or getting it stuck in zippers. I remember getting my foreskin stuck in a bunny costume when I was 6.

I remember getting my foreskin stuck in a bunny costume when I was 6.
this is why you wear underwear.

I decided it was a good idea to spin in circles constantly on the cement outside during recess at elementary school.

once i started spinning and crashed into my friends and we fell off the hill we were on
i think the punch i got from a friend hurt more than the fall itself

one time someone hugged me in school. highlight of my life, i mean it was a HUG! Can you believe it? Actual physical contact with someone of the opposite gender. i went on to stalk their facebook profile for the rest of my life, i do so to this day, checking every single one of their posts, checking every picture, making sure not to miss a single thing, and i follow them everywhere. In class I stare at them the entire time. i use my telescope to look into their room. i stalk them in the hallway. i send them anonymous messages professing my true love to them. i know that one day, they will hug me again, and i look forward to that day.

i was in preschool and i told the teacher that i was going to spin on my head on the carpet
she said that i would get carpet burn, and i didn't believe her
i tried spinning and succeeded but I got a huge carpet burn on my forehead

in the same school we were walking down a road and I picked up this weird leaf and it stuck tons and tons of little tiny thorns into my hand
so the teacher used a wet cloth to wipe it off and it worked

i refrain from touching those weird leaves ever again.

there was this park near my grade 5 school that i always used to play in and it was great for jumping around on it and parkouring like a 10 year old boss and there was this one rail that was out in the middle of a walkway and my friends challenged eachother to scale it and i was like the second shortest out of the group so the tallest pretty much hurdled that stuff because there was a step nearby we could jump on and when i tried my foot clipped the rail and my body like flipped and hit the rail and then i fell off it and landed on my head and left arm which apparently makes my right leg hurt a lot and then i couldnt move for some time and i couldnt even cry i was just loving like "AAAAAAAA" the entire time because it was like ouch

I got to dance with the girl I liked last year in phys ed for the ballroom dance unit
We'd done the two-step to a song I don't remember much of
I t   w a s   f u n .

is that why your head looks like a guitar pick

sada