Poll

Your thoughts on Freeze-Tag?

Bad Idea
3 (9.7%)
Good Idea
28 (90.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Would anyone be interested in a freeze-tag gamemode?  (Read 1361 times)

Freeze Tag

What is it?
  • One player becomes the "Seeker" and must find and freeze everyone within the time-limit.
  • One other player will become the "Anti-Seeker" and must try to unfreeze everybody who is frozen until he/she is frozen or time is up.
  • The rest of the players must hide or survive from being frozen until time is up!

The seeker will gain a leap-jet ability and a sword which will freeze players on impact.

The anti-seeker will gain a bow which will unfreeze players on impact.

And survivors will get nothing but their legs to help them survive.

What are the maps?

Currently there are three official maps (Although only two are being used), other maps are being developed by other players.

When will the server be up?
Depending on the poll will determine how many hours a day the server is up.

What are the rules?
There aren't really any rules apart from no spamming.
I mean what could you possibly do wrong in freeze-tag?

Construction Yard Map:

I would love this! Great idea!

Freeze tag. I always hated that game because I didn't like to stand still, lol.

Freeze tag. I always hated that game because I didn't like to stand still, lol.
I don't know if I hated it or not because when I was little, I had no friends who lived close by until 7th grade, Even then it was just ONE kid... inb4 nofriends

I remember seeing a freeze tag gamemode a long time ago back in like v19-20

Already exists.
I've never seen this made before and I've looked at the server list, no freeze tag. Not sure what you're talking about.

all it takes is one afk unfreezer and rip gamemode

Already exists.
drendran you just have to ruin a new forumer's dreams don't ye

drendran you just have to ruin a new forumer's dreams don't ye
If anything he's saving OP the time of making the game mode himself

I've never seen this made before and I've looked at the server list, no freeze tag. Not sure what you're talking about.
No one hosts it anymore, I think it was on RTB tho

I feel like given that you can't really run faster or slower than someone in Blockland by default (assuming you have the same playertype) you should use a parkour playertype
Then it's about how well you can chase people/escape. It'd be hype.

This project was started about 2 days ago, it isn't perfect but it will get better over time.

What? What happened to the gamemode thorfin made :s... He said he was probably going to bump the thread this week if he hosted.