Author Topic: I have a couple blood clots in some places.  (Read 3113 times)

Thanks.

Yeah I already got my first nosebleed, though it wasn't too serious; basically I just have to be on top of putting pressure on any orifice that exhumes blood.
What about your gums after you brush your teeth?

Dan don't die so I can get you, Harry, and Alex to Nova. Deal?

Don't let the guerrilla blood clots set up roadblocks to stop traffic to the brain. Besieging the city is not good.

Gamefandan vs. the rebels

These are things that could kill me, I guess if that wasn't clear.

We will forever remember your animation loop glitch you posted on steam (if you die that is).

you should create a factory that produces blood jam. theyll pump the blood out of you and make MILLIONS

You should probably start exercising more since a risk factor for pulmonary embolisms is a sedentary lifestyle.

You should probably start exercising more since a risk factor for pulmonary embolisms is a sedentary lifestyle.

That's part of my six month plan. Unfortunately a sedentary lifestyle is all i can lead during these early stages, i have a cane thogh, which is nice.

you're entrepreneur in', man

in all seriousness, i hope you get well soon

That's part of my six month plan. Unfortunately a sedentary lifestyle is all i can lead during these early stages, i have a cane thogh, which is nice.
Can you describe more about what it was like to have a blood clot form in your leg? I've been kinda afraid of that happening to me since I sit so much, and I want to know what to look out for. What were the symptoms like, what was the pain at different stages from 1 to 10?

basically blood in a thick goo form

like when you get a nose bleed and you cover it up with a tissue (or your preferred use of bandage) and when you take it off it comes out really thick-like (of course in this case its not a nose bleed)
I remember that happened to me and it had a air-bubble in it lol.

I thought it was a part of my brain and I told my mom (I was 9).

Can you describe more about what it was like to have a blood clot form in your leg? I've been kinda afraid of that happening to me since I sit so much, and I want to know what to look out for. What were the symptoms like, what was the pain at different stages from 1 to 10?
His was caused by him inheriting thick thick blood from one of his parents, not sitting too much.

jeez man what's with all these health problems you've been having? didn't you have a brain tumor at some point as well?

His was caused by him inheriting thick thick blood from one of his parents, not sitting too much.
I know but you can also get a pulmonary embolism from sitting too much.