Author Topic: How do you spawn trains from train add-on?  (Read 1935 times)

I just got the train add-on!
But I can't use it because I don't know how to spawn the train that you can ride.
I can't find the straight tracks in the build menu so I can't use those because it said you place those down then it spawns when you hear a clank.
If you know how to spawn trains please reply saying how.
Also the train pack I use is train pack 2.

did you
make sure
to enable
the train addon?

did you
make sure
to enable
the train addon?
Yes it had the corner and hill tracks in build menu

Oh ok do you have any other add-ons enabled? If so try it with just the trains ones and the default ones and see if it works. They may be conflicting.
Also, dont worry about it now, but next time you should post stuff like this in help :)

Oh ok do you have any other add-ons enabled? If so try it with just the trains ones and the default ones and see if it works. They may be conflicting.
Also, dont worry about it now, but next time you should post stuff like this in help :)
alright

Im going to move to help so can you tell me how to move things please?

just lock it and make a new topic, only admins can move topics

just lock it and make a new topic, only admins can move topics
It just got moved by badspot lol

Still need help spawning the train

If the add-on was installed correctly and has no conflicts, it should be in the list of spawnable vehicles in the vehicle spawner menu.

If the add-on was installed correctly and has no conflicts, it should be in the list of spawnable vehicles in the vehicle spawner menu.
Nope it's not in the vehicle menu.
also the straight track isn't there.

Here's what you do, you remove every other add-on in the folder, start the game to regenerate the custom ones, close the game, put only the trains add-on inside the add-ons folder and then start the game up and see if it works.