Author Topic: ebola-chan worship thread  (Read 18487 times)

They have no motive to. Plus the strain that the US made is not harmful. See the first post on this page for the reason why.
yeah, I saw it after i posted

Jesus, is it that hard to look, I found the page by looking up what else its under.
Here's your actual proof

You're not forced to assume anything btw, just like you're not forced to do that stupid italicized emphasis stuff lol
Section 0071 states:
In another aspect, the invention provides vaccine preparations, including the inventive hEbola virus, including recombinant and chimeric forms of the virus, nucleic acid molecules comprised by the virus, or protein subunits of the virus.
Looks like the purpose of this patent is for a strain of the virus that can possibly be made into a vaccine. Section 0098, a little farther down, seems to back this up:
In accordance with the present invention, the viral vectors can be engineered to provide antigenic sequences which confer protection against infection by the inventive hEbola and natural variants thereof.

Amazing what you can find out when you actually read the super scary ebil patent instead of just mindlessly reposting it from whatever social media site pointed it out to you.

Amazing what you can find out when you actually read the super scary ebil patent instead of just mindlessly reposting it from whatever social media site pointed it out to you.
that's just what they want you to think you simp! you sheep!

Pandemic 2's Final boss is madagascar

cuba is a boss for both games but somehow easy to beat
Both games?
You mean 1 and 2?

Both games?
You mean 1 and 2?
plague inc is a huge ripoff of both pandemics and thats the game they're talking about

plague inc is a huge ripoff of both pandemics and thats the game they're talking about
Is it better?

it's identical
I just realized it costs money.
what the heck

I still feel like taking a deadly plague virus and turning it into a teenage japenese girl doesnt really make sense at all.
I still feel like taking a bird and turning it into a teenage bird girl thing doesnt really make any sense at all.

I still feel like taking a bird and turning it into a teenage bird girl thing doesnt really make any sense at all.
your sig has none of my flatflyer art 0/10 try again

This.
Ebola chan is just a cute girl that happens to have a theme behind it.
You want to forget birds.

Which is weirder.

your sig has none of my flatflyer art 0/10 try again
pm me

the flatflyer chronicles museum is always looking for donations

also no nsfw stuff i saw that tentacle prawn

well the thing is that both of those are handicapped things to do

well the thing is that both of those are handicapped things to do
Ebola chan is ultimately still a person though, or at least she's supposed to look like one.
Birds are, well birds.

You know the flu kills 20,000 a year, and we are not worrying about that every day of our lives, also this whole idea that the government of America wants to kill us is stupid