ebola-chan worship thread

Author Topic: ebola-chan worship thread  (Read 18506 times)

but the way i worded it makes more sense. his looked like a six year old wrote it.
no it makes just as much sense as his did

what I meant was that because a lot of people crack offensive jokes do not make it a good thing, hence the gun brown townogy

I had no idea why I needed to explain that
another thing about your brown townogy. shooting people is not the same thing as making a joke. people die when you shoot them or when they get ebola. jokes make people laugh.

if you dont have the same sense of humor that we do then i will kindly show you the door out of this thread.

no it makes just as much sense as his did
im done arguing with someone who is clearly blind. please follow zanaran out the door

shooting people is not the same thing as making a joke.
well, uh, I dunno, that might just be the point of an brown townogy??? what do you think? I might need to sleep on that...

well, uh, I dunno, that might just be the point of an brown townogy??? what do you think? I might need to sleep on that...
setro talked about making jokes about an event that people died in. your gun brown townogy talked about straight up recreating the event.

im done arguing with someone who is clearly blind. please follow zanaran out the door
i'd make some sarcastic remark about this but this is you we're dealing with here I have no need to

I really didn't mean to start an argument

somebody do something with this thing, i dont want it anymore

i wouldn't blame yourself

burn it

i'd make some sarcastic remark about this but this is you we're dealing with here I have no need to
ok, goodbye!

not your fault

Where is that from,I gotta know for Research reasons
i have no idea, i wish i knew.

might just be something someone drew and not from an actual anime.

Don't know people are freaking out over this. Its just some good ol' black humor. There has been much, much worse black humor than this.

this is still my favorite one... waiting for baddy to update his super secret site ;)

this is still my favorite one... waiting for baddy to update his super secret site ;)

ebola-chan r34?