Author Topic: Is Mafia Madness dead?  (Read 2254 times)

I never see Mafia Madness servers on, but they're really fun.

Has it died out?

also I might as well say /discuss

I would host it but I am 1. too lazy to make a custom map and 2. I am busy working on maps for other people.

I would host it but I am 1. too lazy to make a custom map and 2. I am busy working on maps for other people.
Well really you just need to use pyramid. That one's a classic.

Ther was one up the past two nights

don't bother making a custom map unless you super-know what you're doing
ofc it's not our jobs to police the quality of servers but for the sake of MM pls try to avoid hosting if you aren't good at hosting it

I was hosting some MM last night, and I'll probably be hosting in like 3-4 hours.

Mostly because the only people who host it are really stuffty at hosting it.

You can use the mansion for MM, it works really well surprisingly. Forcing players to act on impulse rather then guns blazing pyramid.

I was hosting some MM last night, and I'll probably be hosting in like 3-4 hours.
i thought You dont host anymore?

Mostly because the only people who host it are really stuffty at hosting it.

i would host but honestly i can't really manage to pay attention to the rounds anymore
after a while i just felt it gets reduced to "wait until special mafia role does something and catch them in the act" when you're innocent

it's a lot more fun when one is mafia though
i'm probably just too tired of it though

You can use the mansion for MM, it works really well surprisingly. Forcing players to act on impulse rather then guns blazing pyramid.
Tried it, sucked

I never see Mafia Madness servers on, but they're really fun.

Has it died out?

also I might as well say /discuss
Bad host. Drama happened.