Bot spammer, this time through major groups.

Author Topic: Bot spammer, this time through major groups.  (Read 935 times)

Just a heads up, it seems to be going through major tf2 groups.

I ALMOST thought it was a real person, but then again I really don't have anything good to trade and the messages were instantaneous.

its gotten to the point where i'm receiving four "friend" requests from bots at a time

>Going through major TF2 groups
I guess this means I'll get one soon, I'm in Railb8 for whatever reason

lol they really stopped trying with those fake links

I've never gotten a bot friend before

maybe cause I've never actually purchased anything on Steam, everything I got for free. :o

Don't forget to NOT click the link of bots with:"Hey i want to show you my unusual"
It'll install a trojan once you visit that site
I get these bots daily up to 1-3 a day
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 06:14:40 PM by Landmineman4000² »

Lol the URL he linked didn't even match up with the messenger. What a crappy bot/coder.

Don't forget to NOT click the link of bots with:"Hey i want to show you my unusual"
It'll install a trojan once you visit that site
I get these bots daily up to 1-3 a day
Show them you mean stuff.
Not regular stuff, sandpaper stuff on fire with nails sticking out of it, where the stuff has dried up for a good five days, and insert acid into it that won't dissolve stuff, and when it breaks, it will spill the assid all over the bots.
That kind of stuff.

Show them you mean stuff.
Not regular stuff, sandpaper stuff on fire with nails sticking out of it, where the stuff has dried up for a good five days, and insert acid into it that won't dissolve stuff, and when it breaks, it will spill the assid all over the bots.
That kind of stuff.
Dude. There isn't a loving person behind them. They don't know what the forget you actually say.

I had this happen to me once too

i put in a fake user and password to see what would happen, and it attempts to trick you into running a file called "SteamValidator.exe". I would not click that file if i were you.

Does anyone have a computer they will never use anymore? :cookieMonster:

Virtual Machine would do justice.

I heard some of these "bots" are actually real people and will actually get you the items. A good trick.

I heard some of these "bots" are actually real people and will actually get you the items. A good trick.
This is rarer than finding meat inside of a PETA member's starfish

The funny thing is, I never get added by bots. Yesterday I had a trade open on tf2outpost and a bot added me and said the same thing.
lol