Author Topic: don't dare drama me  (Read 19302 times)

Still goes in the quote. I disagree with it too, but that's just how it works.
no it doesnt

Badspot

• Administrator
I think some people still won't understand the ban reason.  So I made a comic.

I think some people still won't understand the ban reason.  So I made a comic.

That is surprisingly accurate.

That is surprisingly accurate.
NoEdit: I read the whole thing.

i'm a bit confused on that comic

if you let a stuffbird stick around being stuffty then regardless of whether the community actually condones his behavior or not people are going to follow his example

like, let's say i go around stuffting all over people's artwork in gallery. if i'm in the right, people will see my actions and go 'oh man bushido's so cool telling that guy his stuff is stuffty i'm gonna stuff all over people just like him', but if i'm in the wrong people will see my actions and go 'oh man bushido's getting away with being a huge stuffbird, that means i can be a stuffbird just like him and no harm will befall me'

but if some harm actually befalls me for being a huge stuffbird then it becomes clear to the community that my actions should not be replicated, cause you'll just get kicked out

i'm a bit confused on that comic
People will enjoy their own work even if other people think it's the most disgusting thing in the world.

Badspot

• Administrator
if you let a stuffbird stick around being stuffty then regardless of whether the community actually condones his behavior or not people are going to follow his example

like, let's say i go around stuffting all over people's artwork in gallery. if i'm in the right, people will see my actions and go 'oh man bushido's so cool telling that guy his stuff is stuffty i'm gonna stuff all over people just like him', but if i'm in the wrong people will see my actions and go 'oh man bushido's getting away with being a huge stuffbird, that means i can be a stuffbird just like him and no harm will befall me'

but if some harm actually befalls me for being a huge stuffbird then it becomes clear to the community that my actions should not be replicated, cause you'll just get kicked out

Well said. 

There's also the aspect of negative attention seeking where the bird keeps being stuffty because he'd rather be known as king stuffbird than be ignored.  It often starts off as a cover when their post backfires - "I meant to make you all angry at me".  Then they start doing stuff specifically to get a negative reaction because that's the only way they know to attain significance.  It's a way for them to have a feeling of control over their own lives - "I'm may be driving my reputation off a cliff, but at least I'm driving". 

tbh I noticed this with special interestes and what not, before the Bad/weird stuff megathread or Mr man people usually kept low with their special interestes until someone would shamelessly flaunt it.

People just don't want to take chances, so they just wait for someone to do it first, even I'm guilty of doing so :c

Calm down. That 10th Doctor image was supposed to be funny.
I heard from Toxic Squid that you also spoke Spanish; apparently not.
lol kill yourself anyway

-snip-
Periods in sentences always go inside a quotation no matter what. I know this is nitpicky, but I see this all the time; not just from Badspot.
surely it'd be The ban reason is "Bragging about being a jerk online.". ??

Periods in sentences always go inside a quotation no matter what. I know this is nitpicky, but I see this all the time; not just from Badspot.

yeah, I used to be confused about it too until i finished my high school writing course

i agree with this
I too agree with this.
Quotes should be about quoting it exactly, grammar and all.