Author Topic: V9 release questions.  (Read 6363 times)

I said on, not before. READ.
Pretty much the same thing, I would like to know if there will be any more avatar things like Hair and crap...

Pretty much the same thing, I would like to know if there will be any more avatar things like Hair and crap...
That'd be cool. And it looks like it's not being released today. :(

Just because it's not released at midnight doesn't mean that it's not going to be released today. Let Eric enjoy his Christmas. He's not a machine, you know.

And doors should be released with it, but they probably won't be.

Badspot isn't making doors.

The event system would just make it so that you could make a "door" by having a self-destruct brick that respawns after time. GAWD.

I meant he should release Trader's doors with it. Everyone should have those.

Just because it's not released at midnight doesn't mean that it's not going to be released today. Let Eric enjoy his Christmas. He's not a machine, you know.
I know that, and I wasn't even taking time zones into consideration. So you're saying he can't take 30 minutes (blind guess) out of his Christmas so that all of us can enjoy ours a lot more? That's not too much to ask is it? If it is Badspot please don't kill me!

Maybe he is at some party getting extremely drunk :D

Maybe he is at some party getting extremely drunk :D
:D
Then he should get drunk in blockland too! (When my beer mod is done)

woah woah woah hold the phone.. your making beer for blockland?

New Years party. (Blockweiser)

Damn I hate you... now they'll beg you to release it, and then you'll give in, and then we'll have nothing special to do on new years in the server, and then you'll be sorry...

So does anyone know if it's coming out today?

Ask badspot, he is online.

It doesn't seem to be coming out today.

Damn I hate you... now they'll beg you to release it, and then you'll give in, and then we'll have nothing special to do on new years in the server, and then you'll be sorry...

Here's a totally-wacky-out-of-this-world suggestion, how about you spend new year's eve with friends and family in real life instead of with a bunch of nobodies from the internet?

Here's a totally-wacky-out-of-this-world suggestion, how about you spend new year's eve with friends and family in real life instead of with a bunch of nobodies from the internet?

Well actually, I've been doing that every year for 15 years, they get pretty boring pretty fast. And besides, did I say say I was going to be actually in the server? Pshh. Hey, if these internet noobies want to spend it with me, I say go ahead, maybe they are my friends anyway.

And another thing... where would I go? Honestly, I have but one year to be able to drive, but even still. All we do is sit around and watch the ball drop, big deal. I'd actually rather spend it with people on Blockland, cause frankly, they're more interesting than the generic family get together.... at least we get to play something...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 07:56:45 PM by Swholli »