Author Topic: The Walking Dead S5 Megathread - "Hunt or Be Hunted"  (Read 1124 times)

I think Beth is going to be fine and they will draw out a few episodes to rescue her.

I think a zombie is going to die.

I think a zombie is going to die.
Thats a little far fetched to be honest with you.

I suspected Eugene was bluffing as soon as he said it was confidential.

Goodbye mullet man.

I'm getting really annoyed with how they divide up the retrospectives from Beth, to Rick's party, to the other party.

Goodbye mullet man.

I'm getting really annoyed with how they divide up the retrospectives from Beth, to Rick's party, to the other party.
Same, wtf happened to rick, michonne and carl? How did they not end up on the bus?

Same, wtf happened to rick, michonne and carl? How did they not end up on the bus?

Because it was part of the deal with asianman and his waifu (I can't remember their names, forget me). The group was in heated argument with MrMilitaryMan about staying at the Church with them instead of heading to DC like they always planned. Then chingchong and wife stepped in and made a deal that if they at least stayed the night to help, then those two would go with them. It was like a 5-10 minute section, how did you miss that?

I'm fine with the cuts across groups, I get all the arcs. Builds suspense and makes me anticipate the next episodes.

Because it was part of the deal with asianman and his waifu (I can't remember their names, forget me). The group was in heated argument with MrMilitaryMan about staying at the Church with them instead of heading to DC like they always planned. Then chingchong and wife stepped in and made a deal that if they at least stayed the night to help, then those two would go with them. It was like a 5-10 minute section, how did you miss that?

I'm fine with the cuts across groups, I get all the arcs. Builds suspense and makes me anticipate the next episodes.
Was it episode 3 cause I was absolutely wasted when i watched it.

Was it episode 3 cause I was absolutely wasted when i watched it.

Probably