Author Topic: My experience with homecoming  (Read 4835 times)

I've seen a lot of those emotions going through other seniors at school. I don't really give a heck about most everybody at school though, mostly because of social media. I'm very easy to let things go (can't tell if that's a bad thing or not).

call me an starfish but i'm fully aware of stuff like this and never really feel attached to people irl.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:33:54 PM by XR-7 »

-snip-
call me an starfish but i'm fully aware of stuff like this and never really feel attached to people irl.

The only reason you might not see people you like in high school again is either because you're too lazy to actually contact them afterwards or they don't like you.

After that, I slow danced with a girl I'm in love with for like 5 seconds, but she said it was awkward because we don't really know each other.
I guess I don't really understand the correlation between loving someone and not really knowing them.

It's not impossible or anything, but would you be willing to sort of elaborate? If not, that's totally fine. :D

The only reason you might not see people you like in high school again is either because you're too lazy to actually contact them afterwards or they don't like you.
well i mean they wont be with you physically, yeah you can stay in touch with them throuh the internet and stuff, maybe meet with them 20 years from now or something. But many of my freinds plan on leaving washington.

I plan on going to arizona and be a police officer
david wants to be a director or producer for a movie company
elly wants to be a nurse in florida
ki and his girlfriend plan on moving to new york
david wants to be a drama teacher somewhere thats not in washington (he doesnt like it here)
trew plans on moving to oregan to live with his girlfreind
jones obviously has to go back home to belgium at the end of the school year
And who knows where the wind will take the rest of my freinds.

i understand i will make many new freinds in the future, some will be just as life changing as these select few that i have known since first grade. But its still pretty sad.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 07:50:49 PM by Starkiller »

well i mean they wont be with you physically, yeah you can stay in touch with them throuh the internet and stuff, maybe meet with them 20 years from now or something. But many of my freinds plan on leaving washington.

I plan on going to arizona and be a police officer
david wants to be a director or producer for a movie company
elly wants to be a nurse in florida
ki and his girlfriend plan on moving to new york
david wants to be a drama teacher somewhere thats not in washington (he doesnt like it here)
trew plans on moving to oregan to live with his girlfreind
jones obviously has to go back home to belgium at the end of the school year
And who knows where the wind will take the rest of my freinds.
why does this sound like shameless bragging about having friends...

Sorry if it sounds like i am. But its really not that big of a deal how many freind you have.
especially since its normal to have freinds in the first place.

The only negative emotion i felt during homecomming was when one of the slow songs started. Most of the slow songs i danced with Tori, but one of the slow songs she was dancing with one of her girlfriends. So i stood back and watched everyone. My best freind david was dancing with his girlfriend, ki and his girlfriend were dancing, the two lesbian girls were dancing, jones (the exchange student im friends with) was dancing with Elly (which was the coolest to see since i was the one who hooked them up) it made me smile, but then a moment later i realized that highschool wont last forever, and neither will most of my strongest friendships. At that moment i could see almost all of my closest freinds dancing with the ones they loved. And i realized that one day not too far from now, i will never see these people again. My closest freinds, the ones who transformed me from the most depressed, antisocial, lonley trouble maker, into the happiest, courageous, fun loving, eternally optomistic person i thought i could never be, will one day just fade away to memories.
2deep4me

...it doesn't?

I guess I don't really understand the correlation between loving someone and not really knowing them.

It's not impossible or anything, but would you be willing to sort of elaborate? If not, that's totally fine. :D

idk to be honest. i don't talk to the people that i like. i guess its considered pseudo-love then, right?

i warned you man. school dances are nothing but disappointment.